andriod boxes / Kodi

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 21:18, invergowrie arab said:

Not had on for a few weeks but trying to find a film to watch and can't get anything on usual suspects like exodus, Phoenix or Genesis.

Any work arounds?

ZEN is the best place the now for films and TV I think.

31 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Interesting. They said that 10 years ago as well though.

Yes, true

However, I dont think theres any denying that accessing content is becoming more difficult. Its nowhere near the point where it will stop, but as more things are cracked down on and more things are made illegal the risks and effort for those providing the content go up. Eventually, less and less of them will bother and content will become harder and harder to find.

Couple that with simulcasted TV and the likes of Netflix trying to get global rights agreements for there services and the need to access illegal content diminishes too

13 hours ago, scoobles said:

A good vpn and a properly configured torrent client is all you need. I get up in the morning and all my US shows are downloaded.
Using the remote clients on the phone is also very handy

Thats kind of the point, though. Thats two hoops of "complexity" that will be beyond many casual pirates. As time goes on the two hoops become three, then four etc etc