andriod boxes / Kodi

I can't really find the sports using mobdro mate but ill give it a shout later on. 

I managed to load it to my firestick at the first attempt using the apps to fire app and is my first port of call for all uk/us chanel. Not any good for live streams on their own though.

Just now, jimmy boo said:

I managed to load it to my firestick at the first attempt using the apps to fire app and is my first port of call for all uk/us chanel. Not any good for live streams on their own though.

Yeah I was meaning more on the football side of things! 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Not true m9

sky sport 2/3/4/5 and ssn have all gone, you won't even get the Joshua fight 2moro as that channel was on the 1st transponder that went

each transponder going will mean more channels going like sky HD and Sky Italia before it

if you are wanting a box get a linux box, not a closed box like the open box

if you are in a cabled area get a zgemmaH2H as VM will still be around for a bit and still in HD unlike sky cs.

zgemma can also be used for iptv which will take over

For some reason I can't get any decent streams tonight of dab game. Keeps buffering a lot. Not had that problem before and my connection speed is fine. Any suggestions? Tried to clean the memory etc but no luck.