andriod boxes / Kodi

I do the 6 months at a time.  So no great loss if it gets taken down. As I understand it they have servers all over the place in case there is a problem. 

Not that I'm any kind of expert mind. :rolleyes:

I use the stick pared right down to the minimum. Sportsnation , Specto, Exodus and Salts seems to be enough for what I need.. If anyone has any others that think I should be using feel free to make a suggestion. 

That way it's easy to take to my dads house for him to enjoy the games as he's older and not able to get to Tynie as easily.  

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

I've been asking Mr Google if it's possible to record live streams but through my increasing confusion it appears not possible.

Anyone heard otherwise?

Depends what you're using. If you're running Kodi on a PC you could use any screen capturing software. If its an android box I dont think its possible/easy unless the addon supports it

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Splendid siremoji39.png

As for your actual question, I only really have a vague answer.

Both AMD and NVIDIA have their own video capturing software. Obviously, its intended for gaming but they should capture anything. There are also lots (and lots) of other screen recording apps out there. Ive used Cam Studio before but it might be a bit basic for this.

As for your actual question, I only really have a vague answer.
Both AMD and NVIDIA have their own video capturing software. Obviously, its intended for gaming but they should capture anything. There are also lots (and lots) of other screen recording apps out there. Ive used Cam Studio before but it might be a bit basic for this.

Cheers I'll check it out.

On 29/01/2017 at 14:37, King Dom's Moustache said:

Found out after 18 months that I can get kodi on my android tele :lol:

Trying to figure it out and it's all a bit of a calamity.

Tried to use things like sportsdevil but never seems to work, can anyone point me in the direction of sportsmania and how to sign up for it?

How do you add it to your tele mate?

9 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

How do you add it to your tele mate?

If it's an android TV you can download kodi from the play store on the TV. Then just load up a few things like exodus and sportsmania. Don't use a build as it's too big for the TV memory , just stick to the apps you really need. 

On a slightly different note , I ran sportsmania on the browser built into my Samsung curve TV and it was fine. 

10 hours ago, saint dave said:

If it's an android TV you can download kodi from the play store on the TV. Then just load up a few things like exodus and sportsmania. Don't use a build as it's too big for the TV memory , just stick to the apps you really need. 

On a slightly different note , I ran sportsmania on the browser built into my Samsung curve TV and it was fine. 

My Samsung TV has Tizen :bairn

10 hours ago, saint dave said:

Thanks mate.