THE KING

andriod boxes / Kodi

I've had one of these boxes for two weeks now and I think I've been able to watch a total of 2 mins of live sport before it cuts out. UK Turks doesn't work, sportsmania can't be found when I try to install it, sportsdevil just states that it has an error and Hallow TV is utter garbage.

The movies and TV shows are mostly in HD quality and stream great, however the main reason that I bought the box was for live football and so far it has been a total waste of money.

33 minutes ago, t1t3h said:

I've had one of these boxes for two weeks now and I think I've been able to watch a total of 2 mins of live sport before it cuts out. UK Turks doesn't work, sportsmania can't be found when I try to install it, sportsdevil just states that it has an error and Hallow TV is utter garbage.

The movies and TV shows are mostly in HD quality and stream great, however the main reason that I bought the box was for live football and so far it has been a total waste of money.

I'm no expert by any means but managed to stick sportsnation on my stick.  

It really is top drawer.. I'm watching it now.  

Which guides did you try for sportsnation?  

The go to guide for me is seo micheal. I'm not sure if he has a guide for sportnation .

http://www.topikpopuler.com/video-Tqrp1xKsRYU.html

Here's a recent guide.. Hopefully works for you

Edited by Heart of Northern
Add a link

11 hours ago, t1t3h said:

Which version of kodi do you have?. I'm currently using 16.1 jarvis, you might need to uninstall kodi and reinstall the latest version through the playst ore.  it's a ball ache at first but worth it.

I'll try that link later on to see if I can sort it. I bought a Tonbux that streams in 4k (can't remember the exact make/model) for the main room of the house and I ended up buying a Fire TV stick and installing Kodi on it for my room. The software is up to date on both so I'm not really sure what the issue is.

Like I said last night I find it frustrating that I can't watch live sport on either but overall I have to say the picture and sound quality of the films and TV shows are great.

I take it my last option will be uninstalling and reinstalling kodi on both? A bit of a pain in the arse but if I get them both working then I'll be happy in the end.

5 hours ago, gfrhandyman said:

Which version of kodi do you have?. I'm currently using 16.1 jarvis, you might need to uninstall kodi and reinstall the latest version through the playst ore.  it's a ball ache at first but worth it.

Is it? How will updating Kodi make the live streams any better?

52 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I misread the post, a few people I've spoken to recently saying kodi doesn't work have an outdated version installed. by installing jarvis it seems to fix it, maybe not so in this case if everything else works :(

Edited by gfrhandyman
Predictive text

As above, my box kept cutting out, so I uninstalled kodi and reinstalled. Much different in appearance so probably latest version.
Working fine now, sports, box sets and movies

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

As above, my box kept cutting out, so I uninstalled kodi and reinstalled. Much different in appearance so probably latest version.
Working fine now, sports, box sets and movies

Glad it worked for you :thumsup2

Just now, paisleysaints said:

What's the best build to go for. Since I got my phone back I've lost everything. sooner the better for boxing please

I would avoid builds, to be honest.

Have a look through the thread and pick out add-ons that you think will have the stuff you want - or ask - and install them individually

I would avoid builds, to be honest.
Have a look through the thread and pick out add-ons that you think will have the stuff you want - or ask - and install them individually

Cheers for quickness what are you using for live sports.

What's this jarvis quoted above

1 minute ago, paisleysaints said:

Cheers for quickness what are you using for live sports.

What's this jarvis quoted above

Im not the best person to ask about live sports :lol: 

Jarvis is just the codename for the latest version of Kodi

Are the people who are struggling for watchable streams on kodi using acestream? I have a pulse build, ccm I think it's called and outside of kodi I have an acestream app on my android box. Using the njm soccer add on for kodi I can stream acestream links that play clearer than anything I've had in sportdevil and don't buffer.

Only use 2 apps on kodi now, Exodus and Sportsmania. Punted sky at the beginning the season, not looked back once

6 minutes ago, Mik said:

Only use 2 apps on kodi now, Exodus and Sportsmania. Punted sky at the beginning the season, not looked back once

Kind of the same except I use Specto and Salts as well.  Just means your no spending ages looking for stuff.  Sportsnation is a steal at the  cost it is and well worth it.  

Just tanned the entire Game Of Thrones on Exodus, no issue at all with quality...love some of the older films on there too. Marathon Man up next...

Plus one for Sportsmania, tried a month as I'm getting a box for christmas and wanted to try it out. Excellent stuff, will be buying a six month sub when the current one runs out.

Plus one for Sportsmania, tried a month as I'm getting a box for christmas and wanted to try it out. Excellent stuff, will be buying a six month sub when the current one runs out.

How did you manage to try a month when you don't have a box yet?

You can use it through their website, app or Kodi.

I've got Kodi installed on the PC, phone and tablet, no issues with any of them. Also tried the app on my phone last night and it worked like a charm.