andriod boxes / Kodi

• 3 weeks later...

Got myself a Firestick loaded with a lot of the stuff i've seen mentioned on here. When looking for a game for example is there a guide for what's on where. Or is it a case of wading through until you find what you're looking for by which time it could be half time?

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Got myself a Firestick loaded with a lot of the stuff i've seen mentioned on here. When looking for a game for example is there a guide for what's on where. Or is it a case of wading through until you find what you're looking for by which time it could be half time?

Its the latter.

Which is why Im more and more coming to the conclusion that using them for live streams is a waste of time

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Its the latter.

Which is why Im more and more coming to the conclusion that using them for live streams is a waste of time

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for. So I could go on my usual streams, find the channel then try to remember where that channel is on Kodi.......by which time it'll still be half time! Although most games seem to either Bein or NBCSN.

There must be some guide somewhere...... 

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for. So I could go on my usual streams, find the channel then try to remember where that channel is on Kodi.......by which time it'll still be half time! Although most games seem to either Bein or NBCSN.

There must be some guide somewhere...... 

Sorry!

There isnt a guide. There are add-ons that are more reliable than others but where the actual streams are varies from match to match

The only way to get a more reliable stream from an easy to find addon is to pay for one of the premium services

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Sorry!

There isnt a guide. There are add-ons that are more reliable than others but where the actual streams are varies from match to match

The only way to get a more reliable stream from an easy to find addon is to pay for one of the premium services

Don't be sorry:lol:

Been streaming to laptop for years so new to this but i'll get there.

Although hopefully you'll be sorry next tuesday night!

Edited by jimmy boo

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

:lol:

Havent you heard, the Gary Naysmith revolution starts here .... ... well on Tuesday after East Fifes cup game

Not been for a Saints game there for a few years.......is the Spread Eagle still there by the bridge?

55 minutes ago, Mr X said:

It certainly is. And its still best avoided unless you bring the thicker of your stab vests.

You'll be far better off going just round the corner to the Devorgilla or the Globe Inn. Certainly more Queens fans in those two

HTH :)

I've been in many dodgy places in East London that would make your Spread Eagle seem like the Ritz!!

I use http://www.liveonsat.com for games that you know are on.

Checking the firstrowsports channel in the Sportsdevil addon is one way to see if there are any other games that take your fancy.

Sportsdevil > live sports > firstrowsports

1b053b1ad3134708f02bf9c300d4dcd5.jpg

7 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

I use http://www.liveonsat.com for games that you know are on.

Checking the firstrowsports channel in the Sportsdevil addon is one way to see if there are any other games that take your fancy.

Sportsdevil > live sports > firstrowsports

1b053b1ad3134708f02bf9c300d4dcd5.jpg

Is sports devil one of the subscription ones?