andriod boxes / Kodi

2 hours ago, supermik said:

Turks seems to be gone again just now. shame really as I must admit to being a big fan of its war documentary section.

Disappeared a few days ago then returned yesterday so seems to be an intermittent problem with it. Hopefully they get it sorted as it's great for old British TV.

Turks is probably my favourite add-on and the one I use most. As long as I have Turks and Sportsmania then I'm happy enough Kodi.

It must be over 2 years I've been using now anyway, if it did tail off and die altogether, I've more than had my money's worth.

Whats best IPTV thing to look at seems bit tricky to get working got sportsmania just wondering if anything good to have on top of that.

Are you looking for a paid IPTV service? Ive got a paid IPTV service on my firestick and its spot on with everything. Costs £40 for the year and has every channel you could think of

Cool. Do you have a link to this?

If you have ultimate mania it should show on the repo.

£75 for the year? Ooft thats a bit steep is it not?

For all the movies, sports (UK and US), entertainment, movies on demand all in HD/4K?

Considering I was paying £75 a month for virgin I consider it an absolute steal tbh.

39 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

If you have ultimate mania it should show on the repo.

For all the movies, sports (UK and US), entertainment, movies on demand all in HD/4K?

Considering I was paying £75 a month for virgin I consider it an absolute steal tbh.

Yeah, but with no guarantees and no recourse if it suddenly goes TU, its pretty steep

Too lazy to check but what platform are you using it on? Is it a android box, cable box or smart tv?

Yeah, but with no guarantees and no recourse if it suddenly goes TU, its pretty steep

Could say that about anything though, for £75 which is effectively a day on the lash, it's worth it and more for me. If it packs in then I've had my money's worth.

Too lazy to check but what platform are you using it on? Is it a android box, cable box or smart tv?

Got an android TV with Kodi installed.

46 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Could say that about anything though, for £75 which is effectively a day on the lash, it's worth it and more for me. If it packs in then I've had my money's worth.

Well, no. I have a legal contract with Sky. If they dont provide what I pay for I can get my money back.

You're paying for an illegal service and if it was shut down tomorrow you'd get nothing, ever. 

Have watched the golf all day on Ultimate Mania. Crystal clear high def and not a single flicker on it at all. I only pay for 3 month at a time so if it goes tits up it wont bother me too much.

edit. Cant find tv guide.

Edited by supermik

Have watched the golf all day on Ultimate Mania. Crystal clear high def and not a single flicker on it at all. I only pay for 3 month at a time so if it goes tits up it wont bother me too much.
edit. Cant find tv guide.

Check for updates on the repo and it should show.

11 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Are you looking for a paid IPTV service? Ive got a paid IPTV service on my firestick and its spot on with everything. Costs £40 for the year and has every channel you could think of

I have sportsmania and its very good but seems to be less reliable for scottish teams at home if not already shown in UK for instance celtic at home last week in Europe I think I read others here saying they managed to see it on IPTV. Does IPTV cover much that sportsmania does not? My 5 months with sportsmania is probably running out soon so would be interested in what other options there are either to replace or in combination. 

Is the IPTV stuff fairly straight forward to work once setup?

I would be interested if there is stuff for tv and movies etc in a paid service if HD guaranteed. I'm already fairly well covered with skygo and bt sport(folks have sky and bt sport so no cost to me to use their login) also already have  netflix and amazon so not desperate but would be nice to have something a bit more stable than the exodus etc which comes and goes and not always HD. 

Ideally be able to use of firestick if in different room from pc. Any advise would be appreciated. cheers

I use a firestick in my bedroom with a paid Iptv service on it. Completely flawless hd and literally hundreds of channels from all over the world. Whilst i dont have sportsmania, i doubt very much that they would have more channels available. I will have a look for a channel list for you to look at. I have a zgemma cable box in my livingroom which i use for everything Virgin has but with iptv, you get hundreds of extra channels on top of that

Eta - channel list

http://ghosttechuk.weebly.com/channel-list.html

5 hours ago, Twinkle said:

I use a firestick in my bedroom with a paid Iptv service on it. Completely flawless hd and literally hundreds of channels from all over the world. Whilst i dont have sportsmania, i doubt very much that they would have more channels available. I will have a look for a channel list for you to look at. I have a zgemma cable box in my livingroom which i use for everything Virgin has but with iptv, you get hundreds of extra channels on top of that

Eta - channel list

http://ghosttechuk.weebly.com/channel-list.html

sportsmania do a package called ultimatemania which sounds like IPTV, probably around the same price as well per yea for all channels