andriod boxes / Kodi

18 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

There has been a few updates to Exodus this week have you tried that.3.1.8 is the latest.

Yeah I updated it to the latest one, 3.1.8 but still nothing. I'm with BT, but it can't be that because I have it running without any problems on my laptop! 

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Yeah I updated it to the latest one, 3.1.8 but still nothing. I'm with BT, but it can't be that because I have it running without any problems on my laptop! 

Check the time and date are set correctly. I used to have loads of problems with Exodus when the box didnt automatically pick up the current time

55 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Check the time and date are set correctly. I used to have loads of problems with Exodus when the box didnt automatically pick up the current time

Date and time are correct on the fire stick, or did you mean Kodi?

edited still not working. Turks using working either, ever movie I click on it says stream unavailable. Can't be my broadband, as I said everything works fine on my laptop version! Tearing my hair out honestly. 

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Date and time are correct on the fire stick, or did you mean Kodi?

edited still not working. Turks using working either, ever movie I click on it says stream unavailable. Can't be my broadband, as I said everything works fine on my laptop version! Tearing my hair out honestly. 

Going back to 16 might be the best option

20 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Still won't open any movie lists on Jarvis 16.1 guys. So annoying. No idea how to fix it, tried searching but nothing. Stumped. 

factory reset your firestick, load it with kodi 16, then put exodus on it

first thing though check the internet is connected to the firestick, sometimes ive had it drop off and need manually connected back on, silly suggestion i know but worth a shot

On 11/04/2017 at 18:36, 54_and_counting said:

factory reset your firestick, load it with kodi 16, then put exodus on it

first thing though check the internet is connected to the firestick, sometimes ive had it drop off and need manually connected back on, silly suggestion i know but worth a shot

I reset my firestick, paired it with my internet, put Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on it, got fusion set up, downloaded exodus...and it's still not working. 

Im on the brand new Alexa firestick, do you think they've managed to stop streaming from programs like exodus on it? 

Luckily I got the stick for free but this has been a disaster. 

23 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Im not sure if firesticks can do that, its your Internet thats accessing the streams effectively, unless your isp has blocked streams like that, can you watch online links etc on a pc etc

Yeah works fine on my laptop. Exodus opens fine and can open up the people watching etc. I don't have a smart hub either so that won't affect the fire stick. Just says working then nothing...

turks live tv of sky sports was working actually, but most films were saying no streams available. Reading up it says in order to get streams again I need to update to Kodi 17.1, but as we already discussed we tried that and it didn't work either....

43 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Yeah works fine on my laptop. Exodus opens fine and can open up the people watching etc. I don't have a smart hub either so that won't affect the fire stick. Just says working then nothing...

turks live tv of sky sports was working actually, but most films were saying no streams available. Reading up it says in order to get streams again I need to update to Kodi 17.1, but as we already discussed we tried that and it didn't work either....

Try changing and/or update the URL resolver. Its in the settings somewhere but you might have to google where, unless someone on here with a better memory than me steps forward!

5 hours ago, Mr X said:

Try changing and/or update the URL resolver. Its in the settings somewhere but you might have to google where, unless someone on here with a better memory than me steps forward!

I switched to 17.1 again as it's always saying it's adamant I change to that in order for exodus to pick up the streams. But sadly it's still not working. Thanks for your help, as well as 54_and_counting.

Not really sure where to go from here really. When I search online it just says the same things which I've done over and over again. Totally stumped and probably defeated. Least I've got my laptop to fall back on. Just really strange. 

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

I switched to 17.1 again as it's always saying it's adamant I change to that in order for exodus to pick up the streams. But sadly it's still not working. Thanks for your help, as well as 54_and_counting.

Not really sure where to go from here really. When I search online it just says the same things which I've done over and over again. Totally stumped and probably defeated. Least I've got my laptop to fall back on. Just really strange. 

might need to try another firestick or android box mate, ive never had a problem that a factory reset didnt fix, do any addons work? have you tried new ones just to test it out

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

might need to try another firestick or android box mate, ive never had a problem that a factory reset didnt fix, do any addons work? have you tried new ones just to test it out

U.K. Turks was working slightly, sport channels worked a bit, and the odd film was working (still loads that had no streams available though.)

So it's clearly not a security or broadband issue. The exodus add on is the most up to date one as well. 

Phoenix didn't seem to work at all either. 

U.K. Turks was working slightly, sport channels worked a bit, and the odd film was working (still loads that had no streams available though.)
So it's clearly not a security or broadband issue. The exodus add on is the most up to date one as well. 

Don't know much about sticks as only ever had a box but can you download a build onto it? If so, maybe trying one is worth a go. If not try one of the older versions of kodi 16 before 16.1. http://www.videohelp.com/software/Kodi/old-versions#downloadold

Did you check the URL Resolver?

On 4/13/2017 at 22:15, Wardy said:

If you have Sportsnation I recommend big sams build!  It's quality! 

19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

if it was in place last weekend then it worked f**k all as i watched both rangers tv and the everton 3pm ko at differing times without any indication of buffering, stream issues, server issues etc