andriod boxes / Kodi

if you guys dont have it yet, get the dexter add on for kodi

just added it there and the channels are fucking flawless, sports, movies, entertainment, uk and international channel list

easily the best add on ive found along with genesis

Like most things, its hit and miss. No HD stream of BT sport, no UK AMC channel, but I did eventually find an HDD stream of the champions league on Fox. List of TV shows didnt seem up to much either tbh.

Just watched the 3rd episode of FTWD on Genisis. They're idea of High Quality must be different to mine <_<

Like most things, its hit and miss. No HD stream of BT sport, no UK AMC channel, but I did eventually find an HDD stream of the champions league on Fox. List of TV shows didnt seem up to much either tbh.

Just watched the 3rd episode of FTWD on Genisis. They're idea of High Quality must be different to mine <_<

are you really moaning about no HD BT sports when you are getting it for heehaw lol

Edited by 53_and_counting

I can never get the add-on to download the acestream modules for some reason so I always have to use acestream externally. Does anyone use zeus? I tried to watch the Celtic game on it last night but unless I'm missing something the live sports section has been removed.

I can never get the add-on to download the acestream modules for some reason so I always have to use acestream externally. Does anyone use zeus? I tried to watch the Celtic game on it last night but unless I'm missing something the live sports section has been removed.

Zeus is shutting down. >>> http://koditips.com/breaking-zeus-shutting-down/

eta, Have you tried Turks TV?

DiavolettoBeatsLists is also pretty good

Edited by vip3r

I find TurksTV awful, was that bad today I got up and went upstairs onto my PC to get a stream for the Aberdeen game.

Its not my go to plugin, but its a handy back up for the Sky sports channels as theirs are usually still up when the others go down. For live games I prefer Sports Devil.

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking of picking up a box since my Hudl isn't going to work for this. Anyone have any recommendations which one to go for?

They are all fairly generic, the ones off ebay for around £40 - £50 will do the job.

Eta: or buy direct from China for £20. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MXQ-Smart-TV-Box-Amlogic-S805-Quad-Core-1GB-8GB-XBMC-Fully-Loaded-WiFi-1080P-H/32350039877.html?ws_ab_test=201556_1,201527_3_71_72_73_74_75,201560_2

:)

Edited by vip3r