andriod boxes / Kodi

Aye basically, then it allows you to add endless movie, tv, music apps to it ...heres an idea of just one of them, try to ignore the family guy voice... https://m.youtube.com/results?q=iptv%20ivue&sm=1

Cheers! Couldn't get the link to work but I'm defo going to look into one of these boxes once my Sky contract expires as it's costing way too much.

Cheers! Couldn't get the link to work but I'm defo going to look into one of these boxes once my Sky contract expires as it's costing way too much.

Ive said this on other threads but if you're doing that dont expect a like for like replacement. Yes, the channels are there but often you have to search for streams and the quality is often poor.

Theres no way I would rely on one to replace Sky.

Exactly what Mr X says, the new film streams are awful. The live streams are awful, unless you enjoy watching in Russian/Dutch/Saudi and even at that the quality is significantly poorer. It's alright for one offs, but living with only that? No chance.

Exactly what Mr X says, the new film streams are awful. The live streams are awful, unless you enjoy watching in Russian/Dutch/Saudi and even at that the quality is significantly poorer. It's alright for one offs, but living with only that? No chance.

You obviously dont have one then.

Most links I get via 1channel, pheonix, tnpb or IPTV are hd.

You obviously dont have one then. Most links I get via 1channel, pheonix, tnpb or IPTV are hd.

I think it very much depends on what you watch. I do have one, albeit one I put together myself, running Kodi. Streams from Genesis are very hit and miss and my experience of Pheonix isnt any better.

I've yet to find a live football match with a decent stream though. As I said, nice thing to have but I wouldnt rely on it

I think it very much depends on what you watch. I do have one, albeit one I put together myself, running Kodi. Streams from Genesis are very hit and miss and my experience of Pheonix isnt any better.

I've yet to find a live football match with a decent stream though. As I said, nice thing to have but I wouldnt rely on it

Yeah, I wouldn't say it was an equal alternative to sky but for someone like myself who doesnt watch a lot of TV , usually just movies , box sets or Sport , it certainly is , as for sports streams IPTV stalker for eg has SKY, BT ,ESPN ,Setanta etc allnin HD.

the boxes or firesticks are good if you watch channels and movies sporadically, i only watch sky sports if something big is on, so the zeus add on is perfect as the sky sports channels on that are crystal clear

same for genesis, watching films or tv shows that we dont have access to, mrs just watched the whole of season 3 of wentworth on it

it certainly wont replace your sky or virgin package, but you could reduce it by a good 30 or 40 quid a month if you dont watch certain channels a lot

Yeah, I'm on that , works a treat, in what way did it f**k your settings?

Ive installed all the usual add-ons (iptv stalker, navi x, phoenix, genesis etc) however when i try to play a video file, i only get a blank screen but the sound still works. Been raking around online for a fix but im stumped just now. Gonna spend a few hours more looking to see if i can get it going again