andriod boxes / Kodi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone got any IPTV recommendations these days that I can upload onto a firestick? Might dabble in sports again next season if the quality is good enough. I sacked this off a few years ago as the prem blackouts were making it too much hassle, has any of this improved? 

Anyone got any IPTV recommendations these days that I can upload onto a firestick? Might dabble in sports again next season if the quality is good enough. I sacked this off a few years ago as the prem blackouts were making it too much hassle, has any of this improved? 
It seems Virgin were guilty of throttling back if they suspected users were watching without using a vpn. I'm BT and never had an issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there still such a thing as cloned/chipped sky cards? Going up to family home on Lewis, only basic sky+ package, I used to take my sky box from home up but changed to SkyQ since last time I was up. the open starts day after I arrive and Euro qualifying will be up and running

internet is very poor and phone signal equally bad so kodi etc wouldn't be much cop

• 1 month later...
On 23/05/2021 at 10:55, Big Fifer said:

Bump, new season about to start, I cannot be arsed signing up for Sky/BT again, anyone got any IPTV recommendations that I can install/run on a firestick? 

5 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Bump, new season about to start, I cannot be arsed signing up for Sky/BT again, anyone got any IPTV recommendations that I can install/run on a firestick? 

Pm'ed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Turns out my problems might not have been the provider but the app.

I had been using Duplex and thought it was working fine. However, it stopped working completely yesterday so I was forced to try other apps. Saw a recommendation for Nanomid so been trying it. 

All the channels that werent working now seem to be, and theres been no buffering so far. Channels even seem to load quicker.

Im planning to watch the football at 4.30 and some NFL later - those were some of the things I had problems with lately.

Turns out my problems might not have been the provider but the app.
I had been using Duplex and thought it was working fine. However, it stopped working completely yesterday so I was forced to try other apps. Saw a recommendation for Nanomid so been trying it. 
All the channels that werent working now seem to be, and theres been no buffering so far. Channels even seem to load quicker.
Im planning to watch the football at 4.30 and some NFL later - those were some of the things I had problems with lately.
Much better on the new app last night. Couple of minor jumps watching the football then pretty much flawless watching the NFL later on.

I'm not a massive fan of the interface but this is definitely the best app I've tried in terms of speed and picture quality

35 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Much better on the new app last night. Couple of minor jumps watching the football then pretty much flawless watching the NFL later on.

I'm not a massive fan of the interface but this is definitely the best app I've tried in terms of speed and picture quality

Have you tried the "Tivimate" app, that is the one I use and personally have found it the most user friendly.  It is a free app but I pay for the premium (about £6 a year) but with that you are able to customise the layout and remove/reorder channels.

Have you tried the "Tivimate" app, that is the one I use and personally have found it the most user friendly.  It is a free app but I pay for the premium (about £6 a year) but with that you are able to customise the layout and remove/reorder channels.

I have not. Does it let you manage the playlists online, rather than in the app?