andriod boxes / Kodi

I'd really appreciate a DM with any recommendations for a new stable iptv sub or two; after four perfect years with my current sub theyve locked my account and have started asking all their subs for a copy of their photo ID and proof of address for 'security purposes'. No chance.

On 02/11/2020 at 21:29, bopolopoluss1 said:

I'd really appreciate a DM with any recommendations for a new stable iptv sub or two; after four perfect years with my current sub theyve locked my account and have started asking all their subs for a copy of their photo ID and proof of address for 'security purposes'. No chance.

20 minutes ago, Mevilc Bairn said:

Can someone please PM me with details of the IPTV seller on here. My subscription up with my current one and want to try another. Thanks

Do you both have the Telegram app?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

No, no they don't.

Not sure a forum about Scottish football is the best place to ask about taking money out of Scottish football

yea thats fair enough

i wanted it for backup as buying it from match centre was a disaster and only got 1hr of the match

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

On 24/10/2020 at 11:59, ftk said:

Got a new IPTV. Brilliant so far had it a few weeks. No VPN required as its built in to app. Have lots of Scottish Clubs 3pm Ko on it, all sports, movies and box sets. Free trial.

Only works on Android and Amazon fire stick. You download an app.

Google rfj media and thank me later. Free trial then £20 for 6 months £30 a year.

emoji460.pngemoji458.pngemoji459.pngemoji3037.png

they still going ?

• 1 month later...