andriod boxes / Kodi

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 04/12/2019 at 14:55, Empty It said:
Using a IPTV for the last few months called Ultravision, it's been pretty decent anyone else use?

How do you go about getting IPTV. Been so long since I used Kodi etc. that I'm very out the loop. I still have a Firestick kicking about. I assume you do it via that?

Worth mentioning that the newer firesticks are much better than the old 1st generation ones.

Currently £15 off at Amazon, £24.99 for the standard or £34.99 for the 4K version.

Worth mentioning that the newer firesticks are much better than the old 1st generation ones.
Currently £15 off at Amazon, £24.99 for the standard or £34.99 for the 4K version.
My original 1st gen is unusable. My current 2nd gen works fine. I've loaded a few latest 4K sticks for friends and they are so much better and faster.

Are there any IPTV companies that still have RTV and CTV? The one I get use hasn't had them since that big raid a few months ago.
I messaged one of the guys that runs it and they said they went through 14 accounts trying to get it back but kept getting banned.
Not a UK company so I figure they're not really bothered if they can get it or not.

Are there any IPTV companies that still have RTV and CTV? The one I get use hasn't had them since that big raid a few months ago.
I messaged one of the guys that runs it and they said they went through 14 accounts trying to get it back but kept getting banned.
Not a UK company so I figure they're not really bothered if they can get it or not.

The one I use has them

The one I use has them
The guy must have been talking rubbish then. Said no one will touch their channels due to the frequent bans.Might look elsewhere once this sub is up. 

Mines had both until it ran out early january, so i assume they still have it, but some games stream really well while others buffer and lag like f**k 

They streamed really well on mine. Just radio silence since they disappeared.

My advice is to always take a trial first. Most sellers will offer a 24 HR trial free, except for weekends or PPV nights. If they don't offer a trial move on. There are lots of providers out there, but even more resellers providing the same package, just at different prices.

If anyone has an IPTV with all the individual club tvs working can they send me details. Version I'm on only has Rangers and some Hibs games working. Was told its some DRM tech that's stopping the others being used but our local pub has one but the bugger won't share the details as hell miss out on his £2.50 profit for every pint we buy when we're forced to go there and watch. Smart arse that he is!

22 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

but our local pub has one but the bugger won't share the details as hell miss out on his £2.50 profit for every pint we buy when we're forced to go there and watch. Smart arse that he is!

:lol:

What an arsehole. I'd probably stop drinking there due to that. 

Cobra has all the club channels. 

I just did a free trial from a reseller of (what seems to be) a very good IPTV provider - Gravity.

Thing is, the price I was quoted (£150 for the year) was 3 times what my mates pay for theirs.

Basically I only need it for the club football channels and Sky/BT and while his price was "ok" if I wanted loads of films and series as it works really well and you can get it on your tablet / ipad etc - just seems a lot of cash.

eta - loaded via 1st gen firestick, no issues at all.

Edited by Green Day

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I just did a free trial from a reseller of (what seems to be) a very good IPTV provider - Gravity.

Thing is, the price I was quoted (£150 for the year) was 3 times what my mates pay for theirs.

Basically I only need it for the club football channels and Sky/BT and while his price was "ok" if I wanted loads of films and series as it works really well and you can get it on your tablet / ipad etc - just seems a lot of cash.

I pay £20 for the year ;)

I paid £50 for the year for mine and it has all the club channels, although they can be a bit inconsistent throughout the season. I've noticed that they've recently added an 'SPFL Hub' which only is only live at kick off and so far that's been really good, I think the streams might be lifted from one of the betting websites because the graphics are a bit odd.

19 hours ago, Green Day said:

No way you should pay 150, if you look around you'll eventually find the exact same service for less, he'll be a reseller looking to make a fortune off it

50-70 for a year seems right on average, my last one was 50 and the club channels worked fine all matchdays unless the actual channel was down altogether