andriod boxes / Kodi

On 05/07/2019 at 19:51, Tam M said:

Can anyone recommend a good IPTV for an android box, and how to get in touch.

The one I used last season no longer works, and guy appears to have disappeared from FB. Gutted as had about 18 Scottish team’s own TV, even the likes of Raith Rovers TV etc!

9 hours ago, Mr X said:

Did you find an IPTV with the Scottish team channels? I know which one YSYM would have PMd you. I've tried that and found it a bit hit and miss for those channels.

Anyone tried, or heard of, Pure Streams? Prices arent bad at £50 for the year

https://www.facebook.com/purestreams.service/

I'm about half way through my second year with my IPTV which is probably about as good a recommendation as it gets.

And, yes I'm currently watching Raith Rovers TV. 😐

PM me if anyone wants details. £65 a year although they do have offers now and again.

11 minutes ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Spirit TV are £20 paer year and has all the club channels mentioned above.

2 Dundee clubs and PTFC are on too!

Obvious missing ones are Hamilton, Livi, Ross C, St J

Nice find, especially with an £80 lifetime subscription option!

30 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Nice find, especially with an £80 lifetime subscription option!

It works fine although a bit limited for movies at the moment, but, . guy says he can upload on request.

Seems good for sports which is he main thing for me! (Premier / BT / Bein / Racing UK etc

I wouldn'r risk the £80 deal in case it goes ***s up 

1 hour ago, thepaisleypanda said:

It works fine although a bit limited for movies at the moment, but, . guy says he can upload on request.

Seems good for sports which is he main thing for me! (Premier / BT / Bein / Racing UK etc

I know what you mean, its always a risk. But that life time price is less than others charge for a year

23 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

How long have you used Spirit for? Bit reluctant to pay by bank transfer TBH

ETA - never mind, I clicked the button and theres a paypal address too

Edited by Mr X

Won't be trying it either. They won't give out the m3u link. They wanted the mac address of my TV so they could load it into the iptv app... errr, no
I've never had IPTV. What is the usual procedure for getting it on a Firestick for example?

12 hours ago, Mr X said:

Won't be trying it either. They won't give out the m3u link. They wanted the mac address of my TV so they could load it into the iptv app... errr, no

Explain please?

I just had to give him a 4 digit pin for the plex (movies) . The IPTV works as good as any other provider / trial I have tied.

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
12 hours ago, Mr X said:

I've never had IPTV. What is the usual procedure for getting it on a Firestick for example?

Search on twitter / FB  -  take a trial with a provider -  You get channels from all over the place!

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
12 hours ago, Mr X said:

Most iptv sellers tell you how to download their iptv app of choice, then you supply them with its address or they simply give you login details and thats about it

My iptv came through an app with login details, easy as you can imagine

1 hour ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Explain please?

I just had to give him a 4 digit pin for the plex (movies) . The IPTV works as good as any other provider / trial I have tied.

Every other provider Ive tried gives you a link to the m3u file for IPTV. They wouldnt do that. They wanted the MAC address of my TV so they could send the m3u direct to it. That means no control over which IPTV provider Im using, gives them a unique address of a device inside my home network and means I cant use any add-on sites like IPTV-EPG. 

Basically, not happening.

14 hours ago, Mr X said:

Every other provider Ive tried gives you a link to the m3u file for IPTV. They wouldnt do that. They wanted the MAC address of my TV so they could send the m3u direct to it. That means no control over which IPTV provider Im using, gives them a unique address of a device inside my home network and means I cant use any add-on sites like IPTV-EPG. 

Basically, not happening.

Try one of the providers that have their own dedicated app, i can pm you a couple of guys off twitter that sell the same service, for the yearly price its great

You download an app, e.g. IPTV Gold or Reality Media through the Downloader app and as soon as your payment is received you'll be provided with a username and password for the app.