andriod boxes / Kodi

12 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Honestly can't fault it.

Over 1500 movies, and currently 14 boxing/UFC fights.

200 series, both UK and US.

Catch up is the last 24 hours give or take of the most popular channels like BBC, ITV, Sky/BT Sports, Missed The Cry on Sunday and it was on just after it finished.

Don't use it much but for £4.50 extra for the three months, it's handy to have.

I think you should share with the class ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 15:29, Twinkle said:

My iptv is thru Root-Hosting. Got a tremendous deal for the whole year and whilst there was a bit of teething problems due to a change of owner, the service has been exceptional since. I have it running through Perfect Player on my firestick and also use there own app for my phone. Cant praise them enough

Ps, i use iptv as a back up in my bedroom due to having a 'cable' box in my livingroom

Just want to say thanks for this, started using them after binning sky.

Any links where I can read up on this stuff? I don't really understand how to do it.
I use IPTV called Helix. All channels including clubs. Saturday kick offs etc. The video content isn't that great but decent.
I use it on a firestick but have just bought the latest and still to transfer over to it but hoping it will just work that bit quicker.
It's a little bit of time putting it on the stick but maybe that's my lack of tech skills .
It costs me £7 per month. I only buy it monthly due to not wanting to pay for months in advance in case it goes tits up but that's 5 months I've been using it with little problems.
Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

That's a good price.
Scottish clubs TV in that?
I've been put off doing any more than a few months ahead in case it goes tits up.

Dont think so, not really looked for that, just checked the likes of sky sports etc last two days

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Is that your IPTV or "My IPTV"? 

The one i purchased, sorry i should have been clearer 

Noticed quite a few suppliers of iptv at the weekend saying that peoples internet providers were blocking signals, i lost mine on the sat night during the chelsea game and was told to try digibits (2.50 a month reoccurring payment off paypal) and it worked a charm on the sunday

Seemingly BT and virginmedia were the biggest b*****ds of last weekend 

• 3 months later...

For anyone still using Kodi, I highly recommend signing up for Real Debrid (which Ive recommended before) but using it with the Seren add-on. This add-on scrapes torrents as well as the traditional kodi sources for a much better hit rate, including 4k streams

Edited by Mr X

For anyone still using Kodi, I highly recommend signing up for Real Debrid (which Ive recommended before) but using it with the Seren add-on. This add-on scrapes torrents as well as the traditional kodi sources for a much better hit rate, including 4k streams
My 3 fav add ons are Gaia, Seren and Yoda with RD. All do torrents, inc 4k.