andriod boxes / Kodi

On 13/09/2018 at 22:04, bopolopoluss1 said:

Some popular Kodi addons disappearing too, what are people using as alternatives?

Maverick.mavericktv.net/mavrepo

https://kodiapps.com/how-to-install-yoda-on-kodi

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-uranus-addon-kodi/

Edited by muirkirk nil
Adding extra content.

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Joseph B. Banks said:
Hello Guys, I'm searching best Kodi addon for watching Sports, Finally, I found the article where guide about Sky Sports Channel addon for Kodi but don't know much about it. What's your opinion about Sky Sports Channel

@Mr X

Never tried it, or even heard of it!

As 54 said, it seeming more like IPTV is the way to go for live streaming. Im still not sure it matters too much what add-on you use for other content as long as you have a decent debrid service too.

Im finding myself using Kodi less and less these days. Theres very little thats on in the US way before the UK and I have Sky, Netflix etc. Guess I could save myself some money if I used it more but its becoming too unreliable.

As 54 said, it seeming more like IPTV is the way to go for live streaming. Im still not sure it matters too much what add-on you use for other content as long as you have a decent debrid service too.
Im finding myself using Kodi less and less these days. Theres very little thats on in the US way before the UK and I have Sky, Netflix etc. Guess I could save myself some money if I used it more but its becoming too unreliable.
I was actually just thinking that's spam, no idea if my @ actually worked? Not sure if I'm doing it right

I stopped using kodi a while ago, and have been using hte Morpheus app (since terrarium went down) which has been excellent for TV and Films, had problems with both Kodi and Terrarium buffering but had no buffering at all with Morpheus. Only down side is that it doesn't mark which episodes you have seen off a box set which can be annoying as i tend to forget where i've got up to.

I have a mag 256w1 box for sale if anyone's interested? Bought it and tried a few trials on it but the Mrs would rather spend money on sky than have me get that up and running through convenience to herself. Its barely been touched but won't come with the original packaging.

Eta: happy to do it a bit cheaper than they go for new so long as you cover p&p

23 hours ago, Mr X said:

The link tells you how to install ukturks, highly unreliable for live streams, 

Seen dark matter iptv on twitter, 75 a year and gets good reviews, might get a trial for that soon

Seen dark matter iptv on twitter, 75 a year and gets good reviews, might get a trial for that soon

According to Twitter dark matter have been suspended and their service is down.

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

One thing I've learned from iptv is don't get a sub for more than 3 months, even if you can afford it, probably even that is pushing it. Its a game of whack a mole at the moment, I got lucky that Ace disappeared about a week before my 6 month sub was up. 

One thing I've learned from iptv is don't get a sub for more than 3 months, even if you can afford it, probably even that is pushing it. Its a game of whack a mole at the moment, I got lucky that Ace disappeared about a week before my 6 month sub was up. 
You obviously pay a bit more but it's worth it.

I took out a 3 month sub for Ace and it worked perfectly. Took out another 3 months just before a trip to NZ, so I could catch up with the football and my wife could watch Corrie and Emmerdale with her breakfast. A couple of days in, Ace shut down. The IPTV seller I am (and was) using was absolutely top notch and was really apologetic. I got the three months for an extra tenner.

Still using the same seller, with a dedicated app with full EPG, catch up and on demand. Probably very similar to others out there but I haven't had an issue streaming wise. I've had a few questions about the service and they've responded straight away to my DM's.

No idea how long it'll last but so far so good*

*I wish it had gone down so I couldn't watch that guff tonight.

My iptv is thru Root-Hosting. Got a tremendous deal for the whole year and whilst there was a bit of teething problems due to a change of owner, the service has been exceptional since. I have it running through Perfect Player on my firestick and also use there own app for my phone. Cant praise them enough

Ps, i use iptv as a back up in my bedroom due to having a 'cable' box in my livingroom

On 12/10/2018 at 00:49, Kennboy1978 said:

You obviously pay a bit more but it's worth it.

I took out a 3 month sub for Ace and it worked perfectly. Took out another 3 months just before a trip to NZ, so I could catch up with the football and my wife could watch Corrie and Emmerdale with her breakfast. A couple of days in, Ace shut down. The IPTV seller I am (and was) using was absolutely top notch and was really apologetic. I got the three months for an extra tenner.

Still using the same seller, with a dedicated app with full EPG, catch up and on demand. Probably very similar to others out there but I haven't had an issue streaming wise. I've had a few questions about the service and they've responded straight away to my DM's.

No idea how long it'll last but so far so good*

*I wish it had gone down so I couldn't watch that guff tonight.

Whats the on demand and catch up content like? Last time I looked at IPTV it was pretty poor. The live streaming was great but found the range of content on offer on demand pretty limited

Honestly can't fault it.

Over 1500 movies, and currently 14 boxing/UFC fights.

200 series, both UK and US.

Catch up is the last 24 hours give or take of the most popular channels like BBC, ITV, Sky/BT Sports, Missed The Cry on Sunday and it was on just after it finished.

Don't use it much but for £4.50 extra for the three months, it's handy to have.