andriod boxes / Kodi

Gutted to be honest. I loved that channel so much that I cancelled my Sky and Bt within a couple of days of subscription but I have now signed back up to Bt as I just got sick of jumping around feeds trying to watch a buffering match. Not really that confident over Bitcoins so think I might have to give it up from now  :(

9 hours ago, supermik said:

Gutted to be honest. I loved that channel so much that I cancelled my Sky and Bt within a couple of days of subscription but I have now signed back up to Bt as I just got sick of jumping around feeds trying to watch a buffering match. Not really that confident over Bitcoins so think I might have to give it up from now  :(

You should check out an IPTV service

16 minutes ago, munro76 said:

Anyone heard of IPTVHosting.org? 

What are they like?

Subscriptions starting from £4 a month and take numerous payments options.

There was another site I was looking at last night at home, but  forgot to register for the site.  Prices were similar to what Mania was.

Not one I've come across before.

I had a quick look at their site - you need to have a media server called Emby to use the £4 subscription

16 hours ago, thomas said:

This might have been asked already bug here goes. Is there a way to get subtitles onto a film? I'm not looking for them on a full film for the deaf but things like planet of the apes when they are using sign language.

terrarium tv  has subtitles on it

if you are watching on Kodi there is a setting for subtitles somewhere

26 minutes ago, g0tti said:

terrarium tv  has subtitles on it

if you are watching on Kodi there is a setting for subtitles somewhere

When I used subtitles in terrarium tv it was for the full film, if possible I'm just looking for subtitles where needed such as the apes using sign language. If I need to use the full subtitles so be it, I won't complain as it's free but just wondered if I was missing something.

With all the changes to Ulitimate / Sportsmania i think i will have to move on.  I see mentions of ACE IPTV previously and decided to have a look (will get a trial at the weekend to see how it is)  I see that it can be loaded onto STB emulator or perfect player.

what are you guys verdict on ACE IPTV and do use any of these other applications to run???  

27 minutes ago, The Stig said:

With all the changes to Ulitimate / Sportsmania i think i will have to move on.  I see mentions of ACE IPTV previously and decided to have a look (will get a trial at the weekend to see how it is)  I see that it can be loaded onto STB emulator or perfect player.

what are you guys verdict on ACE IPTV and do use any of these other applications to run???  

I tried ACE, I think, seemed fine.

The application really depends on the device. I used SMARTIPTV on my tv which worked really well. You get an m3u links, so it should play on anything that supports that. I ran it through Plex and it worked ok

Just now, Mr X said:

I tried ACE, I think, seemed fine.

The application really depends on the device. I used SMARTIPTV on my tv which worked really well. You get an m3u links, so it should play on anything that supports that. I ran it through Plex and it worked ok

Thanks for the reply what did you think of the interface and quality of the content if I may ask.  I suspect that there will be a nominal difference between the IPTV  suppliers i just want one that is easy to use.

2 minutes ago, The Stig said:

Thanks for the reply what did you think of the interface and quality of the content if I may ask.  I suspect that there will be a nominal difference between the IPTV  suppliers i just want one that is easy to use.

The interface will depend on the application you use. The live streams were fine but the on demand selection was a bit lacking. However, I found that with the other IPTVs I tried too

You're spot on, though, I found very little difference between IPTV suppliers.

Mega IPTV and chans IPTV seem to be the choice of P&B 

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The interface will depend on the application you use. The live streams were fine but the on demand selection was a bit lacking. However, I found that with the other IPTVs I tried too

my VOD has 100s of movies, not much tv though

Mega don't do single accounts now, only supply sellers who buy in bulk. They've basically went into hiding.