andriod boxes / Kodi

11 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Exodus seems to be working perfectly for me

Define perfectly, though. It was working on mine but the quality of the streams was really poor.

As I said the other day it seems to be the URL resolver that dictates what streams come up. Which one are you using?

26 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Quality seems excellent and the newer films seem to be better than they used to in terms of picture quality. No idea how to even check what URL resolver I'm using

Its in the settings somewhere! 

Maybe the problems are with older stuff then. I was looking for series 6 of Homeland after watching the first 5 on Netflix. It didnt used to be like that, though, all kinds of tv etc was available on decent quality streams.

14 hours ago, saint dave said:

Mr X , I use showbox as an android app on Kodi box and use Kodi as a player like you did with allcast. 

The kodi video player works well with showbox I've got a IR8 remote/pad , cost £8 

Cheers, doesnt sound much different to what I tried. You clearly have more patience than me :lol:

12 hours ago, bopolopoluss1 said:

Why not try a debrid service? They are cheap as chips and pretty much guarantee HD 1080 links.

That looks really interesting! If it works you will be the Kodi thread hero :) 

On 8/31/2017 at 08:54, Mr X said:

Define perfectly, though. It was working on mine but the quality of the streams was really poor.

As I said the other day it seems to be the URL resolver that dictates what streams come up. Which one are you using?

not too sure Exodus gets updated as I think its been replaced by Covenant

28 minutes ago, g0tti said:

not too sure Exodus gets updated as I think its been replaced by Covenant

Its Covenant Ive been using, although as discussed the other day Im not convinced the addon makes any difference, its the URL resolver that matters.

So, setup a debrid (Real-debrid), which was simple enough. It find tons of streams including loads in 1080p ... but none of them play! 

ETA - Im literally giddy with excitement now. I thought I had access to Real-debrid (it said free beside "Premuim" which I thought meant I had free premium access but turns out I just had free access) but I didnt really. Paid for the premium service and, after one hiccup, straight into a 1080p stream of the last episode of GOT :thumsup2

@bopolopoluss1 is now the official king of Kodi and the e-chat thread. Everyone take the knee!

Edited by Mr X

On 01/09/2017 at 19:21, Mr X said:

Its Covenant Ive been using, although as discussed the other day Im not convinced the addon makes any difference, its the URL resolver that matters.

So, setup a debrid (Real-debrid), which was simple enough. It find tons of streams including loads in 1080p ... but none of them play! 

ETA - Im literally giddy with excitement now. I thought I had access to Real-debrid (it said free beside "Premuim" which I thought meant I had free premium access but turns out I just had free access) but I didnt really. Paid for the premium service and, after one hiccup, straight into a 1080p stream of the last episode of GOT :thumsup2

@bopolopoluss1 is now the official king of Kodi and the e-chat thread. Everyone take the knee!

:lol: I thought everyone knew about real-debrid services by now. If you want to download a series you can do that too. Anything you've watched via real debrid on Kodi will show up in your account section on realdebrid.com alongside a download link. Handy if you like to stockpile.