andriod boxes / Kodi

19 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

thats sportsmania etc all working again, streams are quality the now

Obviously not ALL working if you still can't sign up.

3 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Noticed Sportsmania have deleted their Twitter and Facebook. All their info can be found on their forum now.

http://forum.sportsmania.rocks

As I said in my earlier post, waste of time if you can't sign up for mania or indeed the forum. Now no way of getting notifications if the sign ups ever come back apart from going to their website every time and checking. F**k that.

8 hours ago, mungo said:

Not used Kodi since the Bulldog BT streams died. Wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a new add-on of the same quailty?

Ta.

Been struggling recently to get decent live sports which is why I've been looking at the paid options. Covenant is good for tv and movies but gone back to the old sports devil for live stuff until I find something.

On 17/08/2017 at 12:28, blueone said:

As I said in my earlier post, waste of time if you can't sign up for mania or indeed the forum. Now no way of getting notifications if the sign ups ever come back apart from going to their website every time and checking. F**k that.

Missed your post, sorry. I'm struggling to see the difference between checking the forum and checking the website to see if registrations are back open.

I may be wrong but I think they were getting too big and are now trying to scale down a bit to keep under the radar.

2 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Missed your post, sorry. I'm struggling to see the difference between checking the forum and checking the website to see if registrations are back open.

I may be wrong but I think they were getting too big and are now trying to scale down a bit to keep under the radar.

They say their payment processor has had problems, basically whoever dealt with their payments probably shat it and they are trying to get a new one, they must be confident of doing so as they recently fixed their stream issues and keep giving current users a free week etc

8 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Unfortunately they've made it so that you can't sign up for the forum unless you're an existing subscriber.

At least with fb and twitter you could get notifications. Maybe some of you guys could post on here if new subs ever open again.

Found a good compromise. Using showbox for movies , but , using Kodi as the player for it. Seems to sort a lot of sound issues and showbox has usually hd versions of films and TV shows. 

Installed Showbox to Firestick but nothing highlights using remote so can't search or select anything.
Terrarium sync issues not solved with audio settings either.

Installed Showbox to Firestick but nothing highlights using remote so can't search or select anything.
Terrarium sync issues not solved with audio settings either.

I've installed it on my phone to try out and seems pretty good. If the app doesn't work on the firestick - I haven't tried it on my box yet - there's an add on for kodi you could try.

14 hours ago, blueone said:

Unfortunately they've made it so that you can't sign up for the forum unless you're an existing subscriber.

At least with fb and twitter you could get notifications. Maybe some of you guys could post on here if new subs ever open again.

I see now. My sub ran out about the time the payments were messed up so I'm using the free weeks just now. When I eventually get to increase my sub, I'll post here.

From Sportsmania this morning:

Important notice regarding EPL

Hello Everyone 

We will explain what happened yesterday and what needs to be done from here on out till our new system is in place. 
Yesterday our links for Match Day Section 2 got blocked as well so we will be unable to provide PL unless you use a VPN until our new system is up. 
We ran further tests yesterday and everything came back all positive, The reason we gave members 2 free weeks was so that if things did go wrong like today then you wouldn't be paying for it. 

There are so many VPN's that offer free trials so we would highly recommend you sign up for a free trial of a VPN. 
For the people that are saying The Mania Services are dead go to another IPTV company, This is going to happen to every IPTV service eventually guys and when it does 
happen then don't say we didn't tell you. 
The difference is we have a way to solve the issue and all we are asking for is a bit of patience so that we can continue working on the issue and then we will be back to normal. 

We have set ourselves a maximum of a week and half or so to have the new system in place. 

As you have seen we have have input some new rules put into place for the forums as people are refusing to read the posts admins are putting and then are blaming us saying that we do not post regular updates, The new rules have to be agreed to before continuing to use the forum. 

We apologise for any inconvenience
Edited by muirkirk nil

25 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I mostly use eBay. 9 times out of 10, I find Amazon to be more expensive.

Really? I generally find the opposite :lol:

Plus when you through in free next day delivery with Prime it almost always wins

I bought a replacement mouse the other day. Amazon was £36 (with prime delivery) cheapest on ebay was something like £40 coming from the US. Most expensive on ebay ... £80