andriod boxes / Kodi

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm watching the Arse /Leicester game on it right now, however pt v Celtic went down after about 15 minutes

Yeah I got a stream for it on MatchDay Section 2. Absolutely everything else including all the foreign channels no-one watches weren't working.

17 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Yeah I got a stream for it on MatchDay Section 2. Absolutely everything else including all the foreign channels no-one watches weren't working.

Aye, that was experience too. So looks like English Premier League games only for the next 3 weeks.

7 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Just getting ready to go to our game now, but for future reference, is Game Zone an add on in Kodi?

Part of Sports Mania/Ultimatemania subscription.Sky have an injunction to stop all EPL games being streamed.Game Zone has a way of getting round this.

Edited by muirkirk nil

Anybody who is taking up the free 2 week offer from mania might need to be careful if taking it today. If things are not sorted out in 2 weeks then there could be a slight chance that it might finish around the time of the Mayweather-McGregor fight and resubscribing at the time may not be possible as I think that they usually want you to be subscribed at least a day or two in advance before ppv events.

Getting pissed off with the Mania stuff now. Been wanting to sign up for the last month or so and can't because the payment system is down.  Was supposed to be down for 7 days then until 4th August then 11th August and still nothing.

Signed up to their fb page but can't join the subscriber page as I'm not a subscriber. Then they say the fb pages are closing and you need to sign to a new forum. Again can't sign up as I'm not a subscriber. Can't get the 2 week offer as I'm not a subscriber.

Anyone  recommend another service that I can actually sign up to without all this hassle.

2 hours ago, blueone said:

Getting pissed off with the Mania stuff now. Been wanting to sign up for the last month or so and can't because the payment system is down.  Was supposed to be down for 7 days then until 4th August then 11th August and still nothing.

Signed up to their fb page but can't join the subscriber page as I'm not a subscriber. Then they say the fb pages are closing and you need to sign to a new forum. Again can't sign up as I'm not a subscriber. Can't get the 2 week offer as I'm not a subscriber.

Anyone  recommend another service that I can actually sign up to without all this hassle.

I used to have sports mania seemed to run pretty well for me when I had it but as it was about to run out decided to see what else there was. Was suggested on here about mega iptv. Tried a one day trial of it and took the plunge for £60 for a year. Has worked very well so far. Can use it on pc with vlc player and on fire stick with an app called smart iptv (is free for a week or so then gotta pay one off fee of fiver to use the app) is worth it though as has tv guide with the channels and for many channels shows whats on then and the schedule all day. Worked pretty flawlessly so far so would say I wouldn't go back to sports mania if this keeps up.  My advise would be get a spare day or evening and get the 1 day trial and read up on how it works on devices your using and test it out. 

26 minutes ago, grazza said:

I used to have sports mania seemed to run pretty well for me when I had it but as it was about to run out decided to see what else there was. Was suggested on here about mega iptv. Tried a one day trial of it and took the plunge for £60 for a year. Has worked very well so far. Can use it on pc with vlc player and on fire stick with an app called smart iptv (is free for a week or so then gotta pay one off fee of fiver to use the app) is worth it though as has tv guide with the channels and for many channels shows whats on then and the schedule all day. Worked pretty flawlessly so far so would say I wouldn't go back to sports mania if this keeps up.  My advise would be get a spare day or evening and get the 1 day trial and read up on how it works on devices your using and test it out. 

Go baack a few pages and you'll see all the problems I had with Mega IPTV :(

I tried a trial of Ace IPTV tonight and its been really good. Sky sports streams were high quality, watched a bit of baseball on MLB tv and tried a few on demand stuff. They also have a site where you can watch direct in the browser. I'm also going to try out Necro IPTV. They offer a free trial and are a good bit cheaper.

IPTV is definitely the way to go, its just a case of finding a decent provider

Edited by Mr X

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just tried the "IMWAITING" code, my subscription has been extended to Tuesday 29th August.

I watched Newcastle/Spurs, ManU/WHU and Barca/Real yesterday all in HD and with no buffering (just some irritating American commentary in El Classico).

Yup mania has been good so far for the football, hopefully they get the channels stuff sorted real quick

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just tried the "IMWAITING" code, my subscription has been extended to Tuesday 29th August.

I watched Newcastle/Spurs, ManU/WHU and Barca/Real yesterday all in HD and with no buffering (just some irritating American commentary in El Classico).

Was it Ray Hudson , he's FAF