andriod boxes / Kodi

On 16/05/2017 at 21:13, K.T said:

For some reason I can't get any decent streams tonight of dab game. Keeps buffering a lot. Not had that problem before and my connection speed is fine. Any suggestions? Tried to clean the memory etc but no luck.

its only going to get worse for the free streams

get a pay server

its only going to get worse for the free streams
get a pay server

What is this pay server you speak of? It's even worse tonight. For some reason it was playing fine earlier. I was watching NASCAR to see if it would stream ok. As soon as the game started it slowed right down. Internet is still fast so I really don't get it.

What is this pay server you speak of? It's even worse tonight. For some reason it was playing fine earlier. I was watching NASCAR to see if it would stream ok. As soon as the game started it slowed right down. Internet is still fast so I really don't get it.

I can't get Fox Sports 1 anywhere and Indy on YouTube is rain delayed.

I can't get Fox Sports 1 anywhere and Indy on YouTube is rain delayed.

I got fox sports on UK Turk Playlist. Not an add-on I use often but all the others were fucked and that one was working fine. But it started buffering as soon as the football started.

I got fox sports on UK Turk Playlist. Not an add-on I use often but all the others were fucked and that one was working fine. But it started buffering as soon as the football started.

My UK Turk has never worked. Like most of the pish on mine.

For some reason I can't get any decent streams tonight of dab game. Keeps buffering a lot. Not had that problem before and my connection speed is fine. Any suggestions? Tried to clean the memory etc but no luck.

We've been having the same problem with most of the games. It's because they are cracking down on the servers that host these streams, I think they are able to block them en masse now, rather than stream by stream as before, so it's more effective in stopping them.

We haven't been able to get matches for a while now.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Anyone having issues watch on demand on sportsmania?  None where working yesterday. 

The hard drive on the vod server for sports on demand  failed.They are trying to fix it asap.

On 2017-6-6 at 10:49, Bambino7 said:

Anyone having issues watch on demand on sportsmania?  None where working yesterday. 

Up and running again.A lot of stuff missing but it should be replaced.

Edited by muirkirk nil

UK Turk‏ @uk_turk  Jun 7  

Dont worry guys i havent retired & im not going out like that just looking for a new home as tva didnt want to host us anymore so hold tight

It's likely to get harder and have to find hosts, though, as the crack downs continue.
Not had on for a few weeks but trying to find a film to watch and can't get anything on usual suspects like exodus, Phoenix or Genesis.
Any work arounds?

No. Other than find an add on that works. And if you do, let us all know!