andriod boxes / Kodi

12 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Still quite a few seconds behind original feed and not hd.
I have a zgemma and depending on the line it can be superb.
Better for boxing than fitba lately

Can you record on a zgemma or do you still need a memory stick like the Openbox?

2 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Stick a usb hard drive in the back and it works. Just copy any files/folders from your supplied usb

Aye, it just seems like an arse about, I have Kodi too so I dont really need to record anything, I do however miss the rewind feature on Openbox, however I do not miss the subscription more. 

Got out game on Hearts TV at the weekend, although it was buffering bad.

Anyone tried Kodi 18 Alpha 1? Don't know if its available on Google play store yet but have noticed it on a third party site. I've so far avoided downloading 17 because of the issues with builds working on it. Just curious if 18 has the same issues?

18 will be worse and unless you are prepared to put up with random issues then avoid alpha builds.
With 17 all you need are a few add-on's. Builds are more and more bloat that you never use but will always want to update

Cheers! I'll just stick with 16 then. Quite happy with the build I use and the updates take no time at all.

11 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Had no clue about this, must have been fairly recent?

From the guy who runs SM /SN

"Heres the latest with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs TV,
They all use the system and whats happening is they have changed there encryption system and what happens is when it cuts out every 5-10 mins, When we retry it calls back to there servers and it bans our accounts meaning we have to pay over £30 every 10 mins for 4 accounts because they keep banning the account, I am still working on guys but as it stands right now its proving a tough one, We can't screen cap it either because the accounts username is blasted all over the player so that one is out of the question as well.

Every IPTV service who has Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts will be experiencing the same guys so your gonna get it wherever and fair play they have been real smart about it as it stands right now its not looking good"

It seems that they can only pull one  stream at a time.Celtic TV. 

From the guy who runs SM /SN

"Heres the latest with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs TV,
They all use the system and whats happening is they have changed there encryption system and what happens is when it cuts out every 5-10 mins, When we retry it calls back to there servers and it bans our accounts meaning we have to pay over £30 every 10 mins for 4 accounts because they keep banning the account, I am still working on guys but as it stands right now its proving a tough one, We can't screen cap it either because the accounts username is blasted all over the player so that one is out of the question as well.

Every IPTV service who has Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts will be experiencing the same guys so your gonna get it wherever and fair play they have been real smart about it as it stands right now its not looking good"

It seems that they can only pull one  stream at a time.Celtic TV. 

Tha'll explain why our game on Hearts TV was buffering every 5-10 secs on Saturday. It was practically unwatchable. Is Rangers TV on a different server then? Hoping to watch our game against them on Saturday. F**k paying £24 to go there and watch us get pumped.

2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Tha'll explain why our game on Hearts TV was buffering every 5-10 secs on Saturday. It was practically unwatchable. Is Rangers TV on a different server then? Hoping to watch our game against them on Saturday. F**k paying £24 to go there and watch us get pumped.

Sevco TV should be ok.Nothing to do with servers, more to do with the source.

Edited by muirkirk nil

Sportsmania has moved domain from sportsmania.eu to sportsmania.rocks

If you're having problems with sportsmania or sportsnationhd, change the repo address in the file manager and then update the add-on. He's put a tutorial on twitter but I know some people won't have twitter.