andriod boxes / Kodi

I use http://www.liveonsat.com for games that you know are on.

Checking the firstrowsports channel in the Sportsdevil addon is one way to see if there are any other games that take your fancy.

Sportsdevil > live sports > firstrowsports

1b053b1ad3134708f02bf9c300d4dcd5.jpg

I'll check that out tomorrow bud. I always thought that Mr X was a wrong un.....

I'll check that out tomorrow bud. I always thought that Mr X was a wrong un.....

Ha ha, no he is right I don't think there is an accurate EPG like Sky. I am happy to be wrong but using Firstrow, or similar add on, and sites like liveonsat seems like your best bet to find games quicker.

User update.....it's the most un user friendly thing i've ever seen. "The beast" comes up with some scarey guy on power up then numerous choices you have to trawl through. One thing I went to had 14,000 choices....how the f**k are you meant find anything there?

After 2 hours of fannying about I chanced upon EPL games on Pheonix and later on found Grand Tour on Exudus. Tried to find Barca/Madrid on Bein but was in arabic and buffering bad. Then went on Wiz1.net on laptop and it was good as HD.

24 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

User update.....it's the most un user friendly thing i've ever seen. "The beast" comes up with some scarey guy on power up then numerous choices you have to trawl through. One thing I went to had 14,000 choices....how the f**k are you meant find anything there?

After 2 hours of fannying about I chanced upon EPL games on Pheonix and later on found Grand Tour on Exudus. Tried to find Barca/Madrid on Bein but was in arabic and buffering bad. Then went on Wiz1.net on laptop and it was good as HD.

Finding recorded tv shows and movies is ok, basically everything is on Exodus. Its live stuff thats a pain

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for. So I could go on my usual streams, find the channel then try to remember where that channel is on Kodi.......by which time it'll still be half time! Although most games seem to either Bein or NBCSN.

There must be some guide somewhere...... 

http://www.beinsports.com/en/tv-guide/URL] gives you what's on the channels and if you hate the commentary then download a radio player that allows you to rewind and sync it as best you can.

Btw the beast build is mostly bloat and outdated links.

For simplicity then syk is a good build. Really small in size and only downloads the stuff you click on /want. Decent for movies and sports. IPTV will be the way to go for live 3pm ko's but zgemma boxes are decent for normal satellite stuff. SD only nowadays tho

I've ended up paying for sportsnation HD

£26 for 6 months. Hardly had a buffer.  Clear as streams.. Worth it to save all the hassle tbh.  

I have a firestick so only have that ,Specto,Exodus and SALTS to keep it really stripped back. Never had a problem so far. 

11 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Bizarre, just went to check what version I was on (6.0.6) tried a couple of links and they work. Last time I tried was Saturday and was still getting the captcha. Was it updated in the last few days ?

Last Friday.I always check every day for addon updates.

18 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

I've ended up paying for sportsnation HD

£26 for 6 months. Hardly had a buffer.  Clear as streams.. Worth it to save all the hassle tbh.  

I have a firestick so only have that ,Specto,Exodus and SALTS to keep it really stripped back. Never had a problem so far. 

I did the same with Sportsmania about 2 weeks ago, HD streams with no buffering.

Well worth 14p/day

I've had one of these boxes for two weeks now and I think I've been able to watch a total of 2 mins of live sport before it cuts out. UK Turks doesn't work, sportsmania can't be found when I try to install it, sportsdevil just states that it has an error and Hallow TV is utter garbage.

The movies and TV shows are mostly in HD quality and stream great, however the main reason that I bought the box was for live football and so far it has been a total waste of money.

33 minutes ago, t1t3h said:

I've had one of these boxes for two weeks now and I think I've been able to watch a total of 2 mins of live sport before it cuts out. UK Turks doesn't work, sportsmania can't be found when I try to install it, sportsdevil just states that it has an error and Hallow TV is utter garbage.

The movies and TV shows are mostly in HD quality and stream great, however the main reason that I bought the box was for live football and so far it has been a total waste of money.

I'm no expert by any means but managed to stick sportsnation on my stick.  

It really is top drawer.. I'm watching it now.  

Which guides did you try for sportsnation?  

The go to guide for me is seo micheal. I'm not sure if he has a guide for sportnation .

http://www.topikpopuler.com/video-Tqrp1xKsRYU.html

Here's a recent guide.. Hopefully works for you

Edited by Heart of Northern
Add a link

11 hours ago, t1t3h said:

Which version of kodi do you have?. I'm currently using 16.1 jarvis, you might need to uninstall kodi and reinstall the latest version through the playst ore.  it's a ball ache at first but worth it.