andriod boxes / Kodi

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed Kodi and the exodus add on onto my galaxy tablet.

After reading this thread I thought it would be so complicated but after 5 minutes I am set up.

Will spend a bit more time tomorrow branching out but will enjoy the film Session 9 just now before I dose off.

Just got this box for the bedroom , wanted to try the android 5.1 set up. Working well with Exodus.

Big plus is the remote , has a touchpad and the keyboard set out is also good. Has mouse buttons on it etc. Really improved my overall ease of use , would definitely recommend.

post-15233-0-12119700-1466579411_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got one. Its nice to have on the telly but much better on my tablet being able to type properly instead of using a tv remote.

Download the Kodi remote app onto your phone and use that as a keyboard it's much easier. 

Download the Kodi remote app onto your phone and use that as a keyboard it's much easier.

I tried that and my phone is refusing to connect to the 2g part of the router the box is running off as it cant handle the 5g.

Utter shenanigans that :lol:

I found a fix.

can use a keyboard through the usb. lead to me finding out you can use a keyboard and mouse for andoid phones too. Crazy times we are living in.

I tried that and my phone is refusing to connect to the 2g part of the router the box is running off as it cant handle the 5g.

Utter shenanigans that :lol:

I found a fix.

can use a keyboard through the usb. lead to me finding out you can use a keyboard and mouse for andoid phones too. Crazy times we are living in.

Most boxes will work with a wireless bluetooth keyboard. You can pick them up pretty cheap

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 20:46, Rugster said:

Fire stick seems fucked. Keeps saying connected with problems. Tried rebooting router, fire stick etc. Everything else on wi fi working. Anyone else had this?

Funnily enough my firestick started going funny fuckers last night, wonder if it auto updated and screwed up

Since yesterday a wee bird has been speaking when you cycle through the menu, never had that before, and heehaw works properly

Can see me factory resetting the thing and seeing if that helps

Just bought one of these (M9X perhaps?). Downloaded Exodus and early impressions are very encouraging. 

Will take a bit of getting used to it though. Took me a good hour to get Exodus sorted.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Probably been asked a thousand times but what kodi add ons do I want to be having for live footy?

I use Phoenix sports, UKturks, sports devil and castaway. Bit hit and miss at times but with a bit of perseverance I'll get a decent stream. Watching the arsenal vs Liverpool game the now.