andriod boxes / Kodi

I got the firestick last week. Works absolutely fine. Got Genesis, Exodus and some other stuff on it. Can't really remember the names of them all, Phoenix maybe?

I've got Sky and BT Sport so only really going to use it for movies and tv shows, I wouldn't rely on it for football streams, the quality isn't good enough.

I got the firestick last week. Works absolutely fine. Got Genesis, Exodus and some other stuff on it. Can't really remember the names of them all, Phoenix maybe?

I've got Sky and BT Sport so only really going to use it for movies and tv shows, I wouldn't rely on it for football streams, the quality isn't good enough.

I find the streams on wiz1.net to be consistently excellent....especially baseball. Does the stuff you load onto it need updating all the time or does it do it automatically?

if anyone is struggling to watch the football tonight, get on Pheonix and watch it through fox sports 1. Some great Soccer chat from the yanks but much better

quality than the BT sport stream and no buffering so far!

Do they regularly stream btsports etc...? I just assumed it would American sports!.

Do they regularly stream btsports etc...? I just assumed it would American sports!.

Not sure but they had Champions League on tonight, I remember watching it in America years ago so gave it a punt. all over that for City-Madrid tomorrow!

Anyone suggest best place for a Hibs to stream today? Seems you need to pay for sports mania.

It's not likely to be on, to be honest. Navi-x might be worth a try but the other main addons either only have mainstream channels or are down (unless NJM I back up)

I've discovered the wifi has been playing up big time. Was working fine all day too and it works fine at night but the wifi has been awful this week between 5pm and midnight when everybody is in the house it's doing my tits in. So I reset my cache, which then resulted in my keyboard playing up and then the box itself started changing skins etc. All over the place. So I deleted Kodi, created a Google play account (which is a c**t when you've only got the remote keyboard) re installed Kodi and then exodus again. Still not working. Although I'm liking my blank box with only exodus on it. Pain in the arse it's been.

I've discovered the wifi has been playing up big time. Was working fine all day too and it works fine at night but the wifi has been awful this week between 5pm and midnight when everybody is in the house it's doing my tits in. So I reset my cache, which then resulted in my keyboard playing up and then the box itself started changing skins etc. All over the place. So I deleted Kodi, created a Google play account (which is a c**t when you've only got the remote keyboard) re installed Kodi and then exodus again. Still not working. Although I'm liking my blank box with only exodus on it. Pain in the arse it's been.

Is Exodus not finding streams? 

I had the problem and changing the URL resolver, which is in the admin settings. I cant remember where exactly but you should be able to google it, or look back through this thread - I think I posted where it was at the time