andriod boxes / Kodi

If you have an up to date build on your Kodi, the popular ones will be pinned already. If you do your addons yourself from scratch, theres an option in the system settings where if you change skins etc, you can add favourites as sub menus

Better off just having a build on to save you all the hassle to be honest :lol:

Found the setting to pin the addons though :)

Been making my own build on kodi because I was sick of the one I have having lots of dead links. All my addons work if I go in via videos then into addons and the also work if I just pin the one (which I have done with genesis and phoenix) but I was trying to make sub categories (ie sports, films, live tv etc...) and these show up on my main menu but the links on them are empty. Anyone know how to fix this?

Just came across this thread so apologies in advance as I assume this has been discussed but idon't have the time today to read through all 17 pages. I currently run The black box on my kodi. Is there a better build out there ? I watch live tv, sports, movies and box sets on it. Sometimes can be a bit temperamental though. SALTS seems to have everything I'm after for tv shows and movies mind you.

reinstalling from same repo last night for me brought up the offline one, there might be a new repo for it

I  cleared cache then uninstalled the addon.Then I reinstalled it ,cleared cache again then opened and closed it till it worked.The secret seems to be to clear cache.

Just came across this thread so apologies in advance as I assume this has been discussed but idon't have the time today to read through all 17 pages. I currently run The black box on my kodi. Is there a better build out there ? I watch live tv, sports, movies and box sets on it. Sometimes can be a bit temperamental though. SALTS seems to have everything I'm after for tv shows and movies mind you.

The most popular build over the last few months has been Pulse but Pulse has SALTS on it anyway mate

Dont really see the point of builds, to be honest. Why would I want a bunch of stuff pre-installed that Im never going to use?

I can see your point but with Ares Wizard, you can uninstall any addons you dont need

Dont really see the point of builds, to be honest. Why would I want a bunch of stuff pre-installed that Im never going to use?

I had one and whilst it was good and had a lot of stuff I used (I had also added some of my own stuff) there were a lot of dead links and useless pish i'd never use too. The shortcut links were a pain in the arse too (the sportsdevil shortcut took me straight to cricket pish etc...) started building my own now so that all addons will be useful too me and shortcuts can go exactly to where I want them too.

I cleared cache then uninstalled the addon.Then I reinstalled it ,cleared cache again then opened and closed it till it worked.The secret seems to be to clear cache.

Good tip. Just got it back on. Cleared my cache about 3 times after reinstalling and had to keep closing and reopening to get it working.

I had one and whilst it was good and had a lot of stuff I used (I had also added some of my own stuff) there were a lot of dead links and useless pish i'd never use too. The shortcut links were a pain in the arse too (the sportsdevil shortcut took me straight to cricket pish etc...) started building my own now so that all addons will be useful too me and shortcuts can go exactly to where I want them too.

The first Android box I got was even worse. The whole thing ground to a halt because it was trying to update dozens and dozens of plugins. 

Thats not a build though, is it?

I might try that out, looks pretty good

No its a program addon. Gives you loads of options on your box ie clearing caches etc as well as adding and removing addons with ease. Having Ares Wizard means you dont have to manually add repos which is a pain on the arse

No its a program addon. Gives you loads of options on your box ie clearing caches etc as well as adding and removing addons with ease. Having Ares Wizard means you dont have to manually add repos which is a pain on the arse

Also worth having a look at the Advanced Settings Wizard under Tweaks.

The first Android box I got was even worse. The whole thing ground to a halt because it was trying to update dozens and dozens of plugins.

With mines I had to wait a good 5-10 minutes after switching on to get it working properly too because of updates on plugins. The most annoying part was after 5-10 minutes and you got a notification "update failed".

Just for everyone looking if you go to the live TV part of phoenix sport and then sky sport 1 there is a great link for the Scotland game.

Fs just posted this and it's now getting jumpy. Hopefully it's just temporary.

I'm watching on ZemTV. Haven't had an issue since installing. It cut out about 5 minutes ago and when I turned it back on Scotland had scored. Fucking raging doesn't come close to how I feel! Better be another goal <_<

Not a great start. Failed installing Pheonix and NJM sports  <_<

Not a great start. Failed installing Pheonix and NJM sports  <_<

Firstly ive no idea how ive managed to red dot you there...

What version is it you are running mate? There was an update today to version 0.0.39 possibly?

Firstly ive no idea how ive managed to red dot you there...

What version is it you are running mate? There was an update today to version 0.0.39 possibly?

Either 0.0.38 or 39, cant remember. I literally just downloaded it now. Currently installing the Pulse build to see what its like