NFL Gamepass

Spain

I've not had any issues since the start of last season when they brought in the new format apart from not being able to play footage at work :green

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a most welcome email with a 50% discount because of the f**k ups last year. They couldn't process the 20% refund for iTunes customers so gave us 50% of this year instead. I completely forgot about it. I wasn't going to bother this year but can't really turn it down at £70. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2018 at 17:35, CountyFan said:

I got a most welcome email with a 50% discount because of the f**k ups last year. They couldn't process the 20% refund for iTunes customers so gave us 50% of this year instead. I completely forgot about it. I wasn't going to bother this year but can't really turn it down at £70. 

I've just complained to them. Not your fault, of course, but why should some users get a 50% discount when others only got a 20% refund?

Same issues, so should be the same compensation.

Not holding my breath for a reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just noticed that the old NFL app on my Xbox One, which was excellent, no longer works and the new one has all content locked until you subscribe to Game Pass. Almost $250, ram that right up yer jacksie.

Not a good start for me. Was eating dinner so started watching the Bucs game around 25 mins late.

Started from the beginning. All good on phone. Cast to TV, and, while its connecting it shows a live picture. Score and all. Useless.

I missed something so hit the rewind 10s button... stream jumps to live pictures and stays there.

Middle of 3rd quarter, im behind a little but not much. Stream buffers for a few seconds then jumps to live pictures.

How hard can it be to have a stable app?

The old app worked flawlessly. Absolute gang.

Archived