NFL Gamepass

Spain

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Got this for the start of the season but have only used it for Redzone and catching up on other games. Obviously there's a whole raft of Archive programmes on it as well, and I feel I should get more value by watching them.

Can anyone recommend me a good place to start please? Sure I've seen mentions of Hard Knocks and A Football Life on here before.

Got this for the start of the season but have only used it for Redzone and catching up on other games. Obviously there's a whole raft of Archive programmes on it as well, and I feel I should get more value by watching them.

Can anyone recommend me a good place to start please? Sure I've seen mentions of Hard Knocks and A Football Life on here before.

Hard Knocks is good, gives you an insight into the business side of the teams and the selection process to make the teams. Bengals one is good when you see what they were doing 2 years ago and where they are now as a team.

The Texans one also showed a different side to Bill O'brien who you think is a fud but wait for the personal insight you get into him as a dad.

Haven't done A Football Life, but certainly enjoyed Hard Knocks. As Fife Saint says, shows you a completely different side to Bill O'Brien.

Plus it's worth it for this moment alone:

Wilfork_creepin.0.0.png

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I haven't had a chance to check mine after being away the last few days, but before I went they e-mailed to say I'd autorenewed then when I logged in it tried to tell me my free trial was ending and wouldn't let me do anything.

Archived