NFL Gamepass

Spain

Last year I just bought it for one week and it was terrible.

I've taken the Season Pass this year and it's been great, but have just watched it on laptop. Is plex easy to to set up? Is it an app you download to ps4?

I think so aye, then once on the app you've got to download the NFL channel.

Only thing is you have to set up a Plex Account. On some format's you have to pay, I think, but not sure which. It was free on the Samsung TV but I paid something fairly small to activate it on a Fire stick too. Not sure if the PS needs that or not.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, still seems to be hit and miss, can get the preseason games and other archive games but the archive programmes are still buggered. Guess logging on early on Sunday is the key so I can at least use chromecast.

I tried to get Plex on PS3 but you need to pay for it, not sure if the same on PS4.

Everything in the "GamePass International" section was working fine for me, including Hard Knocks etc. Never tried the basic clips just on the NFL network this time though.

Just got Plex all setup on PS4.

Whenever I try and play anything it sits with 3 yellow dots then displays "The video did not start playing in time"

Is that the NFL Network section or the GamePass section? I had problems with the NFL Network section but that's just the stuff you get on the NFL.com website anyway.

Is that the NFL Network section or the GamePass section? I had problems with the NFL Network section but that's just the stuff you get on the NFL.com website anyway.

Can't play anything. Also can't play anything thru the Plex Media Server.

Anyone have to do anything to their firewall or router settings to make it work?

I noticed today that it had changed to Gamepass International. Most stuff is working now, we'll see what happens come Sunday. Only thing I did was download a more up to date version but can't see that being an issue if you've only downloaded it today.

40-odd minutes into an episode of Hard Knocks (on GamePass International) and it crashed with the same error as before. Just updated now, so hopefully that'll fix it for me.

Dee4, have you installed it on your computer too? It needs you to be running it as a server on a computer or NAS.

Archived