Glasgow should be the capital of Scotland.

Romeo

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away.Moving on, Fife is Scotland's answer to Chernobyl.Get it up ye.

If they hadn't discovered coal, Fife would easily be one of Scotland's nicest areas. You just have to look past your Valleyfields, Ballingrys, Methils* etc.

*I remember somebody posted 'people who use place / team name plurals' as a PTTGOYN. Posted that just for you. ;)

If they hadn't discovered coal, Fife would easily be one of Scotland's nicest areas. You just have to look past your Valleyfields, Ballingrys, Methils* etc.

*I remember somebody posted 'people who use place / team name plurals' as a PTTGOYN. Posted that just for you. ;)

To be fair, when you persevere and eventually make it out of Kirkcaldy and past yer Methils and Levens it's lovely.

The East Neuk and all that.

To be fair, when you persevere and eventually make it out of Kirkcaldy and past yer Methils and Levens it's lovely.The East Neuk and all that.

The thing is that as far as Scottish towns go, Kirkcaldy is relatively nice. Claiming that it's comparable to genuine holes simply highlights a complete lack of knowledge. Methil-Levenshire on the other hand... well, not great, but still not the worst. Very few parts of the country don't have a poor area hidden away. As previously mentioned on other threads, Edinburgh is the absolute master at hiding these away.

My best mate is from Greenock, he keeps telling me it's not that bad. I have genuinely only been to a few places that are aesthetically depressing and Kirkcaldy is one of them. It's nothing to do with a 'lack of knowledge', it's an opinion.

A widely held one as well in my experience.

My best mate is from Greenock, he keeps telling me it's not that bad. I have genuinely only been to a few places that are aesthetically depressing and Kirkcaldy is one of them. It's nothing to do with a 'lack of knowledge', it's an opinion. A widely held one as well in my experience.

You're not exactly Alan Whicker are you?

Archived