'Unexpected item in the bagging area' deid.

Sad news

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-scraps-unexpected-item-in-the-bagging-area-as-selfcheckouts-switch-to-less-frustrating-audio-10427198.html

Tesco is to replace the audio on its self checkout machines with one that is "friendlier, more helpful and less talkative". It will also scrap the infamous alert “unexpected item in the bagging area” that was introduced with the self-checkout machines in 2003.

Tesco said it was making the change to the 12,000 machines in operation because some customers found the current voice was shouty and irritating.

Goodnight, the shoppers' princess.

Sad news

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-scraps-unexpected-item-in-the-bagging-area-as-selfcheckouts-switch-to-less-frustrating-audio-10427198.html

Tesco is to replace the audio on its self checkout machines with one that is "friendlier, more helpful and less talkative". It will also scrap the infamous alert “unexpected item in the bagging area” that was introduced with the self-checkout machines in 2003.

Tesco said it was making the change to the 12,000 machines in operation because some customers found the current voice was shouty and irritating.

"Shouty and irritating" shite days when you get bullied from a pre-recorded audio.

Sad news

Will this measure stop you knocking the Celtic View m8? ;)

I love self scanners, I swapped the barcode off a tin of sweetcorn onto a 42" plasma telly in Asda last week

8) Scenes !!

The only "scenes" there would have been were ones of utter embarrassment for yourself when you were caught out and reported to the authorities for being a thieving c**t.

I love self scanners, I swapped the barcode off a tin of sweetcorn onto a 42" plasma telly in Asda last week

8) Scenes !!

Find me a tin of sweetcorn that has the same weight as a 42" plasma 'telly' in ASDA and I'll give you the attention and appreciation which you so clearly desire.

Archived