Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm Turbo being defensive about things isn't the same as him ganging up David with Ludo. It is quite simply Turbo being defensive.

I'm suspicious of this defence of Turbo. If he's mafia, AK may be too.

I'll dip my toe in the water of that first day theory and vote Turbo.

I'm suspicious of this defence of Turbo. If he's mafia, AK may be too.

Not following your logic here. AK made one post doubting NOW's reasoning then followed it up by making a genuinely significant point about Turbo (his selective questioning of inactive players).

I've been quiet because i'm still trying to figure out the Ludo/DavidMcG/Turbo situation 1 of them or potentially 2 of them are mafia i'm just trying to figure out who it is.

Regarding your point on my opinion of profile reading i've never been a fan of it and never done it I think it's a form of cheating in a game that is supposed to be about working out posts no deflections just never been something i've agreed with.

Vote Ludo He's accused a handful of people of being mafia with no real evidence and then as soon as Markoraj made the point about Turbo he started to be swithered to that aswell so there is definitely something going on in that little group of Ludo/Turbo/DavidMcG.

Really NOW?

You looked at my profile at 8pm this evening :lol:

I was about to try and build a case against a couple of people - notably Sooky and Mr Brightside who haven't been very active and, when they have posted, it seems to be either vague or non-game related stuff.

However - why would you use a tactic you believe to be cheating if you didn't have something to hide?

It's a possibility worth considering, IMO.

This is clearly in response to GS's last post. Too used to slow-moving threads where the quote function isn't needed- I shall use it in future.

Really NOW? You looked at my profile at 8pm this evening :lol: I was about to try and build a case against a couple of people - notably Sooky and Mr Brightside who haven't been very active and, when they have posted, it seems to be either vague or non-game related stuff. However - why would you use a tactic you believe to be cheating if you didn't have something to hide?

Just checked my profile and noticed I also had a visit from NOW at 19:57. :lol:

cce.png

I was just about to defend him due to how he has played in the past, he has always got him self in trouble by using stupid reasoning but checking peoples profiles after agreeing it's against the spirit of the game is stupid even for NOW.

Lichtgilphead seems to be making unrelated travel plans.

Hardly unrelated! With 2 Arbroath fans in the game, it's reasonable to establish that we're away at Hearts tomorrow night. I doubt I'll be able to post during the day, and I'm not likely to be home before 1 am.

My thoughts so far - I'm not really buying the 4 or 5 way spat, so staying out of it. I would guess there's at least 1 mafia involved, but far too early to tell who.

Turbo is sticking his neck out a bit, so I'm considering voting for him. Apart from that, I might just stick with a random vote for someone with a low post count.

Will vote nearer 11

VOTE COUNT

Turbo_dee (4) - DavidMcG, GingerSaint, Albino Rover, CountyFan

DavidMcG (2) - Ludo *1, Turbo_dee

Ludo *1 (2) - number one wasp, Bonksy+HisChristianParade

number one wasp (2) - The Real Saints, Airdrie Onions

Airdrie Onions (1) - DarkBlue62

With 19 players, it's 10 votes for an early lynch.

Deadline is at 11 PM. Remember to also get your night actions in before that.

I'm struggling to follow this so far no one is standing out as overly suspicious to me. I tend agree that it makes sense for the Mafia to keep their heads low in the early stages but the more experienced players will know this and potentially play a double bluff.

Anyway I'm going to vote Gingersaint no real reason I should be more involved in the game tomorrow been out of the office today and I'm a bit sleepy. It is getting late for me as I am an old dinosaur

Hardly unrelated! With 2 Arbroath fans in the game, it's reasonable to establish that we're away at Hearts tomorrow night. I doubt I'll be able to post during the day, and I'm not likely to be home before 1 am.

My thoughts so far - I'm not really buying the 4 or 5 way spat, so staying out of it. I would guess there's at least 1 mafia involved, but far too early to tell who.

Turbo is sticking his neck out a bit, so I'm considering voting for him. Apart from that, I might just stick with a random vote for someone with a low post count.

Will vote nearer 11

I just think after having made a fairly conspicuous start, one that has seen me receive the first vote as well as the person voting for me getting voted for, it seems like a good time for the mafia to get their, admittedly valid, points across without looking out of place. With just 19 players in this game I would say it was fairly probable that at least one person out of myself, David, ludo, markoraj, airdrie onions and yourself are mafia. Probably could have made that point clearer. It's day one after all and if I got voted out or another civilian it wouldn't look guilty to have voted for me based on my start so far.

So, with that being said, I'm going to Vote DavidMcG on the off chance that their is an early lynch called and I'm not home. Should be back in plenty of time before the deadline. On the phone so if someone could bold my vote that would be magic.

Almost word for word the same.

Also eager to find out why you aren't voting right now, lichtgilphead. Are you waiting to see if Turbo is going to be lynched then jump on the bandwagon to look like you were against him? Might as well wait it out in case he isn't going to be lynched, then you can make the brave decision to stand back and not get involved.

I'm struggling to follow this so far no one is standing out as overly suspicious to me. I tend agree that it makes sense for the Mafia to keep their heads low in the early stages but the more experienced players will know this and potentially play a double bluff.

Anyway I'm going to vote Gingersaint no real reason I should be more involved in the game tomorrow been out of the office today and I'm a bit sleepy. It is getting late for me as I am an old dinosaur

Wow. That's blatantly obvious.

Fucking Buffalo Bills can't hire for shit.

Archived