Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

Cheers Thingy. Really enjoyed it. Not at our best but was good to get back into swing on things.

Now.....who is up for a survivor game? Thingy I hope you are up for it.

In. My world famous googling speed will not work with my current set up. I'll need to use my brain to win this one.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia done really well but weren't made to work for their win I felt - another reason why I couldn't complain about the Mafia being slightly OP.

Would agree with this, don't think any of the mafia players will claim to have played a brilliant game yet ended up easily winning.

Didn't help much! :unsure:
cause you didn't do anything to show you had a role tbf.
Cheers Thingy. Really enjoyed it. Not at our best but was good to get back into swing on things. Now.....who is up for a survivor game? Thingy I hope you are up for it.
I'm in no idea what survivor is though, I'll read the other threads

FWIW I think Sooky, Kyle and Airdrie Onions are innocent.

I have suspicions about Mr Brightside, TRS and both Diamonds

What about Armadale?

I've always thought he was innocent

Oh dear. Absolutely horrendous reading

I think the mafia were better than they are being given credit for here. We were run round in circles

It was my first game though tbf, next time I'll have to give people more credit in terms of how smart the mafia can be.

I struggled to get into it because I was a bit busy the first couple of days but it seemed to finish a bit quick compared to others I have been involved in.

Cheers thingy was good to get back int the game

Little bit frustrating that my role involved being killed along with LGH although I didn't help myself on day 1 but as day 2 progressed I was starting to have my suspicions about Sooky and Airdrie Onions and there was something about AK that was standing out to me aswll although I never aired those on the thread.

Wilkinson1998, on 02 Aug 2015 - 21:16, said:

cause you didn't do anything to show you had a role tbf.

I'm in no idea what survivor is though, I'll read the other threads

Prepare for drama.

cause you didn't do anything to show you had a role tbf. I'm in no idea what survivor is though, I'll read the other threads
I could've sworn I thanked thingy in those post. Cheers for hosting thingy
Prepare for drama.
aye just been reading survivor 5 and forehead and mr bright side were having meltdowns. Just at the bit where you get put out ;)

I could've sworn I thanked thingy in those post. Cheers for hosting thingy aye just been reading survivor 5 and forehead and mr bright side were having meltdowns. Just at the bit where you get put out ;)

Read survivor 3 if you want meltdowns. I'm sure that's the one we had to change host half way through. That is probably my favourite out of every P+B game ever.

gy diamond, on 03 Aug 2015 - 00:08, said:

Read survivor 3 if you want meltdowns. I'm sure that's the one we had to change host half way through. That is probably my favourite out of every P+B game ever.

I was right in the middle of that! Pretty sure I made a valid complaint (To help my team of course) and the host just buckled under the pressure of his faux pas! Was amazing drama and fun at the time, feel a little bit bad in retrospect, but it's a serious business!

Cheers for the game thingyman, however short lived and dreadful it was from my perspective!

Well done mafia. That was an awful read as we never learned our lessons from the first day. Good fun though :)

Archived