Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask where this myth that I've been quiet has come from? Tonight I've not been posting because I've been at work but I'm sure I'm still one of the top posters on this thread.

After seeing what characters have been killed in inclined to vote for Sooky. I have a feeling tonight will be my last. With information being scarce it's difficult to decide. It's not like Sooky to not be involved in every part of every conversation. Normally he is one of the big boys given it the big en. It seems like poor reasoning but if I have to kill one it would be him, Mr B too.

After seeing what characters have been killed in inclined to vote for Sooky. I have a feeling tonight will be my last. With information being scarce it's difficult to decide. It's not like Sooky to not be involved in every part of every conversation. Normally he is one of the big boys given it the big en. It seems like poor reasoning but if I have to kill one it would be him, Mr B too.

I can assure you, and you can ever go back through past games, that I have never been that sort of player who is right at the top of the post count.

So in all seriousness we are at the last moment to save the game for ourselves... I want to know who people think are mafia and why. I have made a big claim previously about Mr Brightside and a minor one about DB. I did post about Kyle in my recent post earlier as well but that is more a gut so I need to really think about why my gut is leaning that way a bit more before I properly commit.

I don't really get the accusations against GY personally, so maybe I do need to look harder at them. It is interesting to see that Diamonds2002 was the first one in there and he was on my list of suspect quiet people.

Ps. I noticed there was two vigs a couple of nights ago yet we only seem to have lost one and it appears he picked the life not the vig power so I think we still have a good chance if the Vig or maybe Vigs can take out the right target/s. That is why I want everyone to post who they think are the mafia, we need to get a consensus so the Vig will also have more chance of hitting the mafia.

The status of game in case anyone would like the overview.

The Players

1. Airdrie Onions
  2. Wilkinson1998 (replaced Albino Rover on Day 3)
  3. ArmadaleKillie
  4. Bonksy+HisChristianParade (Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1)
  5. CountyFan (Town Tracker, Killed Night 1)
  6. DarkBlue62
  7. DavidMcG (Town Investigator, Killed Night 2)
  8. diamonds2002
  9. GingerSaint (Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 2)
  10. gy diamond
  11. Kyle
  12. lichtgilphead (Town Lover, Killed Night 2)
  13. Ludo *1 (Town Bodyguard, Killed Night 2)
  14. MarkoRaj (Terrorist, Lynched Day 3)
  15. Mr. Brightside
  16. number one wasp (Town Lover, Killed Night 2)
  17. Sooky
  18. The Real Saints (Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3)
  19. Turbo_dee (Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1)

So in all seriousness we are at the last moment to save the game for ourselves... I want to know who people think are mafia and why. I have made a big claim previously about Mr Brightside and a minor one about DB. I did post about Kyle in my recent post earlier as well but that is more a gut so I need to really think about why my gut is leaning that way a bit more before I properly commit.

I don't really get the accusations against GY personally, so maybe I do need to look harder at them. It is interesting to see that Diamonds2002 was the first one in there and he was on my list of suspect quiet people.

Ps. I noticed there was two vigs a couple of nights ago yet we only seem to have lost one and it appears he picked the life not the vig power so I think we still have a good chance if the Vig or maybe Vigs can take out the right target/s. That is why I want everyone to post who they think are the mafia, we need to get a consensus so the Vig will also have more chance of hitting the mafia.

In cahoots?

Archived