Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

Ludo has so far made about 6 posts on this thread and 5 of them have been shots/accusations against 5 different people! Onions, Sooky, Bonksy, me and Gy.

Very early days of course but very attacking behaviour right off the bat. Hmmm

Give him a break, he's going a bit dottled in his old age. :P

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airdrie Onions, on 28 Jul 2015 - 23:29, said:

Soz Bro :( shouldn't matter though, we're the same poster remember.

On a tangent and out of interest, where did the Airdrie Onions name come from Licht?

Airdrie fans used to get annoyed because people would misspell their name as Airdrieonions so I thought I would make my name that to annoy them.

All Airdrie fans or just a couple of headcases?

Can't multi-quote on my phone so bear with me. L4L made a passive and innocent comment on a Bonksy post which was also very passive and innocent (and easily answered if you read the rules). Bonksy replies with a personal insult and Ludo comments on this aggressive behaviour.

Bonksy then gets all butthurt and makes a long ranting post about how Ludo's actions are suspicious but says about L4L "I think he an be best ignored for now". An attempt to deflect attention away from L4L?

Mafia always fall into the trap of not even interacting with each other on the thread. Smart players know this so interaction is often feigned between mafia members in meaningless exchanges of posts that (try to) raise little suspicion but also plant the seed that they can't be on the same team. Ludo is also an experienced player so a good Mafia tactic would be to get rid of the better players. Was this an attempt by Mafia members Bonksy and L4L to implement this technique or am I massively clutching at straws here? Almost definitely the latter.

Been logged on, but trying to work out possibilities for train journey to Tynecastle on Thursday - you going?

Anyway, "breadcrumbing"?

This post raised my suspicions slightly as it was quite defensive even though the game had hardly started. There's also a change of subject and it seems like it's trying hard to be casual

Nobody going to give me any credit for correctly guessing what breadcrumbing is?!

Also can we use people's current screen names? This shit is confusing enough already without trying to work out who 'L4L' is.

Can't multi-quote on my phone so bear with me. L4L made a passive and innocent comment on a Bonksy post which was also very passive and innocent (and easily answered if you read the rules). Bonksy replies with a personal insult and Ludo comments on this aggressive behaviour.

Bonksy then gets all butthurt and makes a long ranting post about how Ludo's actions are suspicious but says about L4L "I think he an be best ignored for now". An attempt to deflect attention away from L4L?

Mafia always fall into the trap of not even interacting with each other on the thread. Smart players know this so interaction is often feigned between mafia members in meaningless exchanges of posts that (try to) raise little suspicion but also plant the seed that they can't be on the same team. Ludo is also an experienced player so a good Mafia tactic would be to get rid of the better players. Was this an attempt by Mafia members Bonksy and L4L to implement this technique or am I massively clutching at straws here? Almost definitely the latter.

Who are you trying to say is mafia here? You seem to imply Ludo but at the end of your post you say Bonksy and Airdrie Onions (L4L)? A simple typo or a slip up?

Archived