Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Ludo character is suspect IMO. Let's have a quick look at what's just happened:

I've entered the thread asking an innocuous question regarding the rules. Airdrie Onions replies trying to be funny/have a bit of banter - I think he can be best ignored for now. It's Ludo's reaction I find more interesting and slightly sinister. He's jumped on Airdrie Onion's comments about 'it being a typical mafia thing to say', thereby trying to highlight this exchange further and offered a comment which is non-committal, whilst acknowledging that what Airdrie Onions has said could be correct. It's clear he is trying to influence other posters' thinking and insinuating that I should be a suspect. He's done this whilst attempting to appear neutral on the matter.

Food for thought, people.

Ludos suspicions! That was it! You used to crack them out sometimes when you were mafia to deflect attention

I think I cracked one out at least once per game.

This Ludo character is suspect IMO. Let's have a quick look at what's just happened:

I've entered the thread asking an innocuous question regarding the rules. Airdrie Onions replies trying to be funny/have a bit of banter - I think he can be best ignored for now. It's Ludo's reaction I find more interesting and slightly sinister. He's jumped on Airdrie Onion's comments about 'it being a typical mafia thing to say', thereby trying to highlight this exchange further and offered a comment which is non-committal, whilst acknowledging that what Airdrie Onions has said could be correct. It's clear he is trying to influence other posters' thinking and insinuating that I should be a suspect. He's done this whilst attempting to appear neutral on the matter.

Food for thought, people.

Mind when I said when you were overly defensive?

As for saying I'm trying to appear neutral, well that logic simply won't wash with people who are used to my style of play. :lol:

I do think that you're going to some length early on to deflect though. The question has to be: Are you buckling already under the pressure of being in the mafia or are you just not wanting any attention, no matter how light hearted, headed your way? Either way, your post certainly offers some insights.

All the toys are out in the world. Without their masters, their owners, their humans. Their only hope is each other. But before the toys can peacefully settle down and find a place to live together, they must ferret out those amongst them who would wish them harm. It's up to each toy to prove to the others that they're a friend.

You've Got A Friend In Me

toy-story-3.png

THE GAME HAS STARTED!

Interesting opening exchange between Ludo and Bonksy. Could be the classic "on same team, pretend to have an argument so that one definitely appears innocent" technique.

With the 3rd member of the team jumping on it to distance them self.

Interesting opening exchange between Ludo and Bonksy. Could be the classic "on same team, pretend to have an argument so that one definitely appears innocent" technique.

The same could be said with your post there, instead just twisting it to, 'Neither are in the mafia, so subtly help keep attention onto them as easy targets'.

While the 5th member states that it all went on before the game even started.

So you know that there is at least 5 mafia members eh? Suspicious stuff.

Archived