Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the football and in particular those who have actually seen Kilsyth play so far this season, do you think we look stronger as a squad this year given that we have lost Duke, Doyle, Heffron, Dolan and McPeake from last seasons squad. That's a lot of experience but on what I have seen so far we seen to be quicker at moving the ball and more of an attacking threat.

I've only seen you the once agst Lithgie and thought the team done well on the night so if you can keep that kind of form up who knows what you can get from this season,all the best.

The hoose blew us away second half after a formation change and only 13 players on show we tired and a very good looking Fauldhouse destroyed us.First half was a very even afair with ourselves even shading it despite the 1-0 scoreline. We just didn't show and was difficult to watch second half. After some good performances in pre-season this was a shocker but I'm sure the manager maby found out more tonight than he did in some of our pre-season victorys. But hey preseason is what it is and we move on. That's what I'm saying anyway ????????

Was ready for really tough game last night as you say early on first half that could have been the case maybe a bit harsh say you deserve honours in first half think we just deserved to take 1_0 lead: second half we did play some good football and scored excellent team goals:you can see you have some good players as you say 13 men didn't help you about four of them tried right to the death::wish yous all the very best from all the hoose faithful in the up and coming season

Hahaha maybe use should stick to our league level or below as we already walked over use lol

Come back and talk to us when you are playing in super league... Getting yourself carried away with one pre season result, which was our first game.

Lets get a bit of perspsctive please. Yes, 3 good results and performances against Camelon, Linlithgow and Bathgate but no-one getting carried away. Yes, bad result last night, missing players or not, should have been better but it's happened, we deal with it and move on. Need to remember, mostly a new team, players integrating and got Sectional Cup to use/tweak the side before the League starts in earnest. Looking forward to it and getting the great backing from our very loyal support.

Archived