Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the same every season with Kilsyth. Written off, start off competitive games poor, pick up go on great run, then dip towards the end to finish mid table. Repeat the following season and so on.

looked a very solid team yesterday, good luck to them in the season ahead

Will concentrate on what i want.

Park coming along fine.

And repeat ha ha.

Someone block this p***ks account.... Has a hatred towards Kilsyth and feels the need to get involved in all topics not relating to him.

Get the hint....NOONE on P&B actually likes your or appreciates any of your comments.

Someone block this p***ks account.... Has a hatred towards Kilsyth and feels the need to get involved in all topics not relating to him.

Get the hint....NOONE on P&B actually likes your or appreciates any of your comments.

Another one who takes internet comments as someone having 'hatred ' , they don't even get the irony that the hatred and anger is coming from them!

They can't even look beyond this and have the common sense to block me (something i have done with three posters on here recently) then i won't be annoying them, they want the full whack me chucked off here ha . You couldn't make this stuff up.

Always good to see the banter flying around between the Kilsyth boys and RRG lol.

You really need to get a grip and start bothering about your own team tho.

Don't see you guys having a chance this season in the top league. Not that I give a F##k, or the rest of the Kilsyth guys no-doubt lol :)

Always good to see the banter flying around between the Kilsyth boys and RRG lol.

You really need to get a grip and start bothering about your own team tho.

Don't see you guys having a chance this season in the top league. Not that I give a F##k, or the rest of the Kilsyth guys no-doubt lol :)

Who says i am not bothering about my own team ?

I am chatting away with people on social media and folk i know about the Roy , players , how things are shaping up.

As for the top league we will compete well don't you worry about that and see where that takes us , you won't have to worry about the premier league in its current form that's for sure.

Watch what u say, he'll get his family down to get u. Sad little p***k

Here he comes , after the roy went down from the premier you were on at the time saying we were going down again from the super first how we deserved all we got etc etc , all the digs being brought up back to show you up after we got promotion in june you sent me a private message going off your nut and how you will see me at the next game for showing you up in front of everyone yet i am the sad little p***k ?? aye very good.

You know who i am or can find out easy i told you that . I can more than look after myself if you want to have a go.

I repeat YOU spat the dummy out big time because you got shown up, every player i have had spats with have contacted me in some form and we have always took things well , every poster i have met from here i have got on fine with at games .

YOU thought you could get me to shut up with intimidation. Have a look at yourself in the mirror before passing comment on anyone else.

Grown men either ex kilsyth player or kilsyth supporters going off there nut because someone is saying things they don't like about on them on the internet , think about that for a minute , its utter pathetic.

Best thing to do with his posts is scroll past them without reading them

Exactly or stick people on ignore and that posters posts don't show up at all on any subject , i have done it with several posters on here and it works a treat . But oh no these kilsyth posters can't do that.

Exactly or stick people on ignore and that posters posts don't show up at all on any subject , i have done it with several posters on here and it works a treat . But oh no these kilsyth posters can't do that.

Just stop getting involved in Kilsyth chat and give us all peace....

Back to the football and in particular those who have actually seen Kilsyth play so far this season, do you think we look stronger as a squad this year given that we have lost Duke, Doyle, Heffron, Dolan and McPeake from last seasons squad. That's a lot of experience but on what I have seen so far we seen to be quicker at moving the ball and more of an attacking threat.

Archived