Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

Regardless of who plays where we need to start picking up points from the first game of the season as a third poor start in a row may prove too much to recover from, also it would be good to see us taking points from the teams at the top of the league, somebody may prove me wrong but i don't think we took a single point from any of last years top three.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very impressed with the team tonight. Humbled the mighty Lithgae 5-2. Stand outs for me were Hepburn, Barclay, Prentice, Easton and young Pearson.

Nothing mighty about the rose. We are a fucking shambles. You're not the 1st and wont be the last to beat us this season

Very impressed with the team tonight. Humbled the mighty Lithgae 5-2. Stand outs for me were Hepburn, Barclay, Prentice, Easton and young Pearson.

Your team were well worth the result the night and played some good fitbaw the night,hope you can keep that going for the start of season.

Thats 15 goals scored against three of the east regions supposedly better teams in the last week.

We were short of several players at Bathgate yesterday but the replacements all did very well.

I reckon the bookies will be shortening their price on us for the first division title quite soon so get your money on now.

Thats 15 goals scored against three of the east regions supposedly better teams in the last week.

We were short of several players at Bathgate yesterday but the replacements all did very well.

I reckon the bookies will be shortening their price on us for the first division title quite soon so get your money on now.

McBookie has you at 33/1 last place at the moment, which surprised me more than a little. Take some of that while it's on offer. ;-)

Steady Mr Prez....comments may be tongue in cheek but pre-season games WAY different from proper league games. Important we start a lot better than the last few seasons but we're certainly looking a bit stronger right through the team.

Not the same every season with Kilsyth. Written off, start off competitive games poor, pick up go on great run, then dip towards the end to finish mid table. Repeat the following season and so on.

Archived