Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the look of a couple of the new faces. Hepburn in midfield and Easton out wide look decent. McLaren was much better on Saturday than he was against St Rochs. Looking forward to a good season.

Like the look of a couple of the new faces. Hepburn in midfield and Easton out wide look decent. McLaren was much better on Saturday than he was against St Rochs. Looking forward to a good season.

Easton is wasted on the wings, put him in the middle and he will rip teams apart

How has ex lie' man tiny done? good to see him back playing.hopefully he gets back firing them in. Will be keeping an eye out for Kilsyth results

Looks fairly short of match fitness but showed he can still read the game.

How has ex lie' man tiny done? good to see him back playing.hopefully he gets back firing them in. Will be keeping an eye out for Kilsyth results

Looks fairly short of match fitness but showed he can still read the game.

Easton is wasted on the wings, put him in the middle and he will rip teams apart

Always thought Easton was more of a wide player. On the good big pitch at Kilsyth i would defiantly try him out wide to begin with.

Always thought Easton was more of a wide player. On the good big pitch at Kilsyth i would defiantly try him out wide to begin with.

If RRG is advising us to play him out wide then he must be better playing in the middle!

If RRG is advising us to play him out wide then he must be better playing in the middle!

You just stick to getting the scoreline correct garrelburn.

Just you watch your manager doing just as i say.

I was genuinely pleased with the strong performance on Saturday from us, against a decent Camelon side.

For me, it was notably obvious to see how dominant we had been, when the team was shuffled about during 2nd half. With Nicky Prentice, Bullit, Davie Waters and Mcbride all substituted, we looked a different team.

Just proved how significant these guys are when they are on the pitch.

If that team had played against St Rochs last Wednesday, we'd have totally blown them away!!

We looked so far away from a strong performance on Wednesday last week, and could see it begining to creep in again on Saturday, once the changes were made.

Don't get me wrong, I saw a few nice touches from some of the newer / trialist lads, but too much change certainly worked against us, going on recent performances!

Hopefully a continued improvement through the rest of the friendlies, that will take us into the season on a positive note :)

played well on Saturday,thank god,traumitized after Wednesday's game lol,looked as if they hadnt seen a ball before and they were still on there holidays,we were rotten,although i hate to take anything away from st.rochs who were excellent and well up for the game,mibby best thing that coulda happend getting our arse kicked as we were 100% better v camelon.

played well on Saturday,thank god,traumitized after Wednesday's game lol,looked as if they hadnt seen a ball before and they were still on there holidays,we were rotten,although i hate to take anything away from st.rochs who were excellent and well up for the game,mibby best thing that coulda happend getting our arse kicked as we were 100% better v camelon.

bad loser chrisy ? read my post right mate,"st.rochs were excellent and well up for the game " and "getting our arse kicked " how u work that out ?

He is good out wide but after playing with him for a year and seeing first hand his ability in training i think he would be more suited either behind the strikers or central midfield. His technical ability and vision is on a different level

He is good out wide but after playing with him for a year and seeing first hand his ability in training i think he would be more suited either behind the strikers or central midfield. His technical ability and vision is on a different level

No disrespect but that would have been at a certain level central second.

No disrespect but that would have been at a certain level central second.

Yes i can see what your saying from the games point of view, but my opinion is based mainly on what ive seen in training against players in our squad, most of whom were of a higher level than central second level as you know with the likes of Marriort (now Kilbirnie), Hammy (ex kilbirnie) Dymock (ex Arthurlie) Burns (ex Shotts). Easton's previous clubs show that he is not a central second player.

We had him for Two seasons in the premier, I wouldn't have put him through the middle in that league. I prefer him on the wing out the way where he could beat people and come inside cross shoot. Anyway sure he will be decent no matter where he plays.

Archived