New Earth like planet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm struggling to get too excited as I don't think we will ever see alien life in our lifetime.

It still excites me as the likelihood with each passing announcement is that it exists, even if you or I will never live to see or contact it.

I'm struggling to get too excited as I don't think we will ever see alien life in our lifetime.

Just pop down the road to Zoo any given Monday night

You might as well say what's the point of discovering new continents when we've got one here.

But the continents were easily reachable when discovered, how much money and time would it take to reach this new planet? More than anyone on this earth has I'm sure

Given that they now reckon around one in six stars has at least one Earth-sized planet, chances are the universe is teeming with life of some sort. The getting there and finding it is the pisser.

This one we're talking about is 1400 light years away, so we're not making that trip anytime soon.

But the continents were easily reachable when discovered, how much money and time would it take to reach this new planet? More than anyone on this earth has I'm sure

By f**k. A nonsense. Easily reachable once discovered, not when.

What's the point in this, why not improve our own planet first rather than chucking money to look at places we'll never go

If this was the sort of attitude all men had then we would still be living in caves throwing our own shit at each other. You uncultured idiot.

The quicker we find another earth like planet and how to get there the better,cause we're gonna destroy the one we've got probably sooner than later.Of course we have to have space exploration,there are things out there unknown to us yet that will further our as yet miniscule understanding of whats going on out there,the things we find out out there helps understand everything,honestly don't understand people who think the universe is just something out there and nothing to do with us,it's everything to do with us

The quicker we find another earth like planet and how to get there the better,cause we're gonna destroy the one we've got probably sooner than later.Of course we have to have space exploration,there are things out there unknown to us yet that will further our as yet miniscule understanding of whats going on out there,the things we find out out there helps understand everything,honestly don't understand people who think the universe is just something out there and nothing to do with us,it's everything to do with us

That's it in a nutshell really. Time is running out fast for this planet.

Archived