Journey

Fide

New out on PS4 this week, I've had my eye on this for a while. I believe it's around 9 notes.

It'll have been given a bit of spit and polish from the PS3 version, but it's the same game.

So - how good is it, PS3 punters? It won some Game of the Year awards didn't it?

I really, really liked it on the PS3. It is as close to true art as you get in a video game.

The only annoyance is that if you bought the PS3 version digitally you get it free on the PS4 but if, like me, you bought a physical copy from a shop you have to buy it again. Still at £9, I'll probably be buying it.

• 1 year later...

To be honest I can understand how it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea. Personally I love it but I'm a sucker for these arty experience type games.

The first moment you encounter another player is great but me and my companion were together on THAT mountain bit. Killed me man.

Sorry maybe it's the constant praise that this game has received for nearly 2 years but there is utterly no substance to be found here. Stylish? Sure but after playing it on ps plus after so long putting it off in happy to say it's a boring snoozefest made to appeal to casual gamers.

• 3 years later...
On 16/09/2016 at 13:04, Ramagamma said:

People love this game but it's just arty farty tripe.

On 16/09/2016 at 15:30, Ramagamma said:

Sorry maybe it's the constant praise that this game has received for nearly 2 years but there is utterly no substance to be found here. Stylish? Sure but after playing it on ps plus after so long putting it off in happy to say it's a boring snoozefest made to appeal to casual gamers.

f**k me, I never even realised our good friend here hadn't actually played the game when he posted that. What a fud.