Things which should be good but aren't

H_B

Donner Kebabs sober.....foul I cannot bring myself to eat even a morsel sober but if I am pissshed I devour it

I was talking about this with a friend the other night. I'm not positive but I don't think I've ever eaten a kebab while sober.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harder to sneak boxes in though

Bringing your own snacks is completely fine. Only hot food and alcohol is not allowed...Its just become taboo for some reason.

March in proud holding your malteasers box aloft.

Bringing your own snacks is completely fine. Only hot food and alcohol is not allowed...Its just become taboo for some reason.

March in proud holding your malteasers box aloft.

Obviously going to a cinema for oiks. Bottles of wine at the table and comfy sofas at my local one.

Obviously going to a cinema for oiks. Bottles of wine at the table and comfy sofas at my local one.

Sounds like the local Coatbridge one, except the wine is buckfast and the sofa is a piss-stained matress.

Digestive with dark chocolate chips, from Sainsbury's. I'm not a fan of Daily Mail reader supermarkets, but these are fucking lovey. A pound for a hyooj packet. Slight stability issues when dunking, but otherwise a perfect balance of biscuit and chocolate. Now, if McVities could do the same with their superior digestives...

Oh, and choc-chip Hobnobs are also an excellent accompaniment to a decent brew.

Think you are missing the point of this thread.

Ikea

Come look at all this nice furniture and ideal living spaces you aspire to only to find out that all of the good stuff is astronomically priced and none of it quite fits in the dimensions of your shite house anyway, all in a comforting surrounding designed specifically to make you lose track of time.

IkeaCome look at all this nice furniture and ideal living spaces you aspire to only to find out that all of the good stuff is astronomically priced and none of it quite fits in the dimensions of your shite house anyway, all in a comforting surrounding designed specifically to make you lose track of time.

They do cracking donuts though.

Archived