Things which should be good but aren't

H_B

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salt n Sauce........seems like a good idea to have vinegar and brown suce on chips mixed,

When you open the wrapper just looks like a diarrheic squirrel has scampered across your supper before you got to it.

And makes a mess of your hands and fingers.

Salt and vinegar please.

Wimbledon. I try every year to enjoy it but just can't.

English Premier league. Billed as the "best league in the world" when most of the time it's fucking boring. I would happily Hoover the house instead of watching shite like West Ham v Aston Villa.

Usually you've more chance of getting an entertaining game with the likes of those two teams rather than the any of the "hope to f**k we don't get beat" attitude of the teams in the "top four" games.

Usually you've more chance of getting an entertaining game with the likes of those two teams rather than the any of the "hope to f**k we don't get beat" attitude of the teams in the "top four" games.

Arsenal are generally good for a couple of "What the F*ck happened there" results that are entertaining to watch.

Yup. The likes of Man U v Chelsea is just an absolute snooze fest.

I'll watch match of the day though. Usually record it and fast forward through whichever mutant is giving their "expert" analysis between games.

^^^

The correct way to watch MOTD

Pot noodles? Surely no one expects anything to do with pot noodles to be good? Foul, unnutritious muck that I thought only the absolute dregs of society bought and ate!

Not entirely the English Premier League, but certainly 'Super Sunday' is more often than not a let down. It's essentially 5 hours of football on a Sunday afternoon, but more often than not the games are utter rubbish and massive letdowns.

Pot noodles? Surely no one expects anything to do with pot noodles to be good? Foul, unnutritious muck that I thought only the absolute dregs of society bought and ate!

When I was a full time student and working 4 or 5 night a week they were a god send. A foul, un-nutritious, mucky god send.

King Pot noodles were shit.

Archived