Cove at Spartans

Grim O'Grady

Grimbo

How did you find the game Grimbo and what was your impression of how strong Cove look ahead of the new season? Will be heading to their opening game against Buckie on Saturday at Locos ground.

I saw Cove reasonably regularly last season and they improved greatly as the season went on, at the end looking like they could mount a reasonable challenge to Brora this season. Be interesting to see if that has continued over summer.

How did you find the game Grimbo and what was your impression of how strong Cove look ahead of the new season? Will be heading to their opening game against Buckie on Saturday at Locos ground.

I saw Cove reasonably regularly last season and they improved greatly as the season went on, at the end looking like they could mount a reasonable challenge to Brora this season. Be interesting to see if that has continued over summer.

A bit hard to judge in a friendly because of all the subs being used but they looked a decent enough side. I hope they do make a challenge for the title.

I saw Huntly too the week before & they looked good too although same thing lots of changes during the game.

Hope yous have a good season & who knows we could meet in the Cup or the play-offs

Grimbo

A bit hard to judge in a friendly because of all the subs being used but they looked a decent enough side. I hope they do make a challenge for the title.

I saw Huntly too the week before & they looked good too although same thing lots of changes during the game.

Hope yous have a good season & who knows we could meet in the Cup or the play-offs

Grimbo

Cheers Grimbo, Cove are one of the Highland League teams I see regularly when Aberdeen aren't playing, others include Locos, Formartine and Turriff. Formartine and Cove will be up the top end, Locos seem to be headed for mid table again and Turriff should finish top 6-8.

Was quite surprised with Huntly winning down the road as they have been very poor for the last 3 seasons. Would be good to see a resurgence there.

All the best to Spartans for the season, hopefully you win the title and enjoy another cup run.

Archived