Films that deserve a remake

killienick

I'd quite like to see a re-make of Basic Instict with Sharon Stone replaced by Mila Kunis and Michael Douglas replaced by Danny Devito.

Swapping Stone for DeVito would be fucking hilarious. Then you'd really get to see how good an actress la Kunis is :P

I'd quite like to see a re-make of Basic Instict with Sharon Stone replaced by Mila Kunis and Michael Douglas replaced by Danny Devito.

That movie should be left alone, nobody will ever manage to be as big a tease as Sharon Stone was

She's still looking quite good to be fair to her considering her age...

post-14721-14433595203038_thumb.jpg

That movie should be left alone, nobody will ever manage to be as big a tease as Sharon Stone was

She's still looking quite good to be fair to her considering her age...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1443359519.158583.jpg

I saw Basic Instinct 2 in the cinema with the wife while she was pregnant. Even the wean was disgusted.

I swear they did some re-shoots/digital editing for the DVD release; she looked dreadful in that film when we first saw it, like an extract from a documentary about plastic surgery gone wrong. There's a bit where she emerges from a hot-tub in the scud in an attempt to seduce David Morrissey, and the whole audience groaned :wacko:

Looked much better when we saw it again on DVD a while ago. Shame the film was still shit. Stan Collymore, though :lol:

They should sort out that he-man reboot they have been on about for years, I think a live action true to 80's he-man would be awesome.

Id also say a modern bill and ted would be different.

• 5 years later...

Was watching Zulu the other morning, and as much as I hate the current lazy trend of churning out remakes or unnecessary extra installments, I reckon this would be ace with a brutal remake.

Couldn't help but laugh a bit at folk effectively just lying down silently once shot or bayonetted.  No suggestion of pain (it was a PG equivalent rating I suppose).  Saving Private Ryan levels of brutality would add a blast of horror to the situation given the caliber of rifle the VC recipients were all using.

"First line, advance... fire!!!".  [cue brain detail]

Edited by Hedgecutter

I always thought you could make a decent film out of a Dracula origin story featuring his transition from Vlad the Impaler to the undead monster we all know.

Then someone did that, it was called "Dracula Untold" and it was fucking shite.

So, basically, a good version of "Dracula Untold", please.

• 3 weeks later...