Selkirk

SBKD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forrest admitted after game they were fortunate on another day we woulda scored loads

I doubt he "admitted" that, I reckon he just said it. Given he'd been saying much the same thing from about 3 minutes into the game, it was not a hard fought "admission".

I doubt he "admitted" that, I reckon he just said it. Given he'd been saying much the same thing from about 3 minutes into the game, it was not a hard fought "admission".

Spot on Mancini. But it's irrelevant. If the opposition let you score more goals than them and you haven't cheated to do so, then you deserve to win. The other stats ( possession, shots, corners etc are irrelevant).

I watched the highlights, will finish them tonight & publish. Eddie our defender gets taken out, no foul given & Selkirk go on & score. Then down their end we challenge the high ball with the keeper who saves it by punching the ball clear whilst colliding with our lad & we head the ball in the net & the ref gives that has a foul worthy of the whistle.

That's fitba eh? No use moaning like, we should have wrapped it up in the 1st half & sealed it with a kiss in the 2nd.

Grimbo

• 1 month later...

Archived