Selkirk

SBKD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumour has it that Steve Forrest has lost his full back room staff and player unrest has started already. season still 2weeks away. Any truth in this??

Wasn't sure he had a back room staff. Who did he have? His assistant left towards the end of last season i think.

• 3 weeks later...
Certainly a great start. They started well last year too but fell away after August and struggled to pick up many points after then. Good to see other teams near the top though.

But the same 2 from last year are in prime positions.

Long way to go teams will take points off each other.

Selkirk seem to have a lot of talented youngsters, and some who look very talented. If they can keep them on their books and keep developing them for a few more years, within the senior game, they could have a very strong team.

In the meantime though, they do look short of experience, especially at the heart of defence and midfield, and only really have O' Connor who's 'streetwise'.

Good luck to them though!

The referee had his I love Gary O'Connor t shirt on today!! Most inept performance from a ref I have seen in a long time. The penalty he gave to O'Connor was embarrassing!

How was the game? Was it a fair result?

The referee had his I love Gary O'Connor t shirt on today!! Most inept performance from a ref I have seen in a long time. The penalty he gave to O'Connor was embarrassing!

The Ref at the Gala game was torture today, never seen such an attention seeking individual! Both teams will have plenty to complain about and he totally overshadowed a good game for all the wrong reasons!

Archived