Neighbours having sex next door........

I remember walking in on my parents at it and i didn't know what they were doing

I was behind the camera. We couldn't afford to stop filming, so superimposed a Senegalese dwarf in the edit.

I used to go with a girl who was quite loud but she lived in a big fancy two story flat on her tod in Garnethill so I never worried about neighbours or that then, when we were in Venice, we had a wee room to ourselves in a hostel overlooking one of the smaller canals. One day when we were at it in the morning for quite a while (anyone else take ages to finish in the morning on a tangeant?) and when I finished, and she went quiet, we heard cheering and applause coming from the window and when I got over there to look out there were three gondolas with tourists on them who had stopped for a listen.

Dirty b*****ds.

Felt amazing.

I did have a flatmate with a really loud ex but he was on the ground floor and I was on the top and I only noticed it really when I went down to make a sandwich or that at night. The other flatmate who was down there had to buy headphones to listen to the telly

Similar experience recently in a hotel in Newcastle. The boy had some stamina, started about 6.30am and still going at 11.00 (not continuously but a good 4 or five rounds). I could hear every moan, groan, slap and squelch until I turned the telly up loud enough for Jeremy Kyle's perfectly timed "put something on the end of it" to blare back through the wall at them.

I was in a Newcastle hotel not so long ago. Next door seemed awfy keen on Jeremy Kyle for some reason...??

Not next door, but I've been in the bottom bunk before where a girl has been rattled in the bunk above on more than one occasion (same girl).

She was a 2/10 at best, and was travelling with her younger sister, who seemed absolutely disgusted at her behaviour.

I got new neighbours yesterday and I guessed they were celebrating their new house. They are in their 40s, but obviously still at. I was kept awake for hours by her moaning and him grunting. I reckon she came at least five times, never heard anything like it in my life. They must have known that I could hear everything, either that or she's sex mad. She works in Tescos, so I'm going to buy some condoms to see how she reacts, the dirty coo that she is!

^^^ what he says happened

What really happened

Lots of moaning, groaning and banging on the wall coming from the house next door, which Scottishyeltz assumed was the couple having sex

In reality, the couple were out for the night and the wife's 70 year old mother, (who lives with them) , had fallen out of her bed and was trying to attract his attention to get help .

Scottishyeltz now feeling guilty about the w**k he had !

While I'm all for a bit of vocal enthusiasm, you get the odd one that takes it too far. Was with one nutter years ago who about six strokes into proceedings started howling like a banshee - I've no idea what was provoking the reaction, but I'm almost certain it wasn't anything I was doing.

When she started on my name, I felt like saying "I think the neighbours already know it's me"

Obviously I didn't.

While I'm all for a bit of vocal enthusiasm, you get the odd one that takes it too far. Was with one nutter years ago who about six strokes into proceedings started howling like a banshee - I've no idea what was provoking the reaction, but I'm almost certain it wasn't anything I was doing.

When she started on my name, I felt like saying "I think the neighbours already know it's me"

Obviously I didn't.