Neighbours having sex next door........

I got new neighbours yesterday and I guessed they were celebrating their new house. They are in their 40s, but obviously still at. I was kept awake for hours by her moaning and him grunting. I reckon she came at least five times, never heard anything like it in my life. They must have known that I could hear everything, either that or she's sex mad. She works in Tescos, so I'm going to buy some condoms to see how she reacts, the dirty coo that she is!

^^^ ripped the heid aff it imo

Lad that I work with gets this every other night. Polish couple going at it for hours then silence, followed by him lamping her around the bedroom and screams. The lass is always battered and bruised. Police are always round there but nothing seems to get done about it!

I got new neighbours yesterday and I guessed they were celebrating their new house. They are in their 40s, but obviously still at. I was kept awake for hours by her moaning and him grunting. I reckon she came at least five times, never heard anything like it in my life. They must have known that I could hear everything, either that or she's sex mad. She works in Tescos, so I'm going to buy some condoms to see how she reacts, the dirty coo that she is!

Kick down the door and scream "Player 3 has entered the game"

I'm guessing from your post you're single, 2-3 years? Due to the fact you're a snide ride.

I cannot, for the life of me, see what you're hoping to prove by buying johnnies from Tescos.

In fact. f**k it. I'm saying this never happened and it's a shite story.

^^^ ripped the heid aff it imo

Lad that I work with gets this every other night. Polish couple going at it for hours then silence, followed by him lamping her around the bedroom and screams. The lass is always battered and bruised. Police are always round there but nothing seems to get done about it!

It takes time if the durty in question isn't willing to press charges. Some durties, alas, are not willing to be protected.

I'd imagine one of the police's top annoyances must be lassies who call them when they're getting battered off their man, then attack the officers when they try to drag the degenerate wifebeater away. If you're happy getting lumps knocked out of you, fair enough, but leave the polis out of it.

:D

Always mind her n her maw turnin up in a pub we were in after a game. All my mates were trying to ride her that night whilst the DJ played Staceys mum has got it goin on (Ex name)

Oh, come on. You know the drill by now regarding pics.

"In their 40s, but obviously still at it"...

Do you think your Mum and Dad had one shag?

Actually don't answer that.

"In their 40s, but obviously still at it"...

Do you think your Mum and Dad had one shag?

Actually don't answer that.

I remember walking in on my parents at it and i didn't know what they were doing