Neighbours having sex next door........

I got new neighbours yesterday and I guessed they were celebrating their new house. They are in their 40s, but obviously still at. I was kept awake for hours by her moaning and him grunting. I reckon she came at least five times, never heard anything like it in my life. They must have known that I could hear everything, either that or she's sex mad. She works in Tescos, so I'm going to buy some condoms to see how she reacts, the dirty coo that she is!

I got new neighbours yesterday and I guessed they were celebrating their new house. They are in their 40s, but obviously still at. I was kept awake for hours by her moaning and him grunting. I reckon she came at least five times, never heard anything like it in my life. They must have known that I could hear everything, either that or she's sex mad. She works in Tescos, so I'm going to buy some condoms to see how she reacts, the dirty coo that she is!

9462208a84c25a81f13e10ea55cce72f2cf82bbc

^^^ lonely virgin type post IMO.

Soul destroying having neighbours banging noisily away for hours and your girlfriend smiling wide eyed like a Take That fan at the gentleman concerned in the morning.

Err. somebody told me...

Edited by welshbairn

If yea dinnae ask yea dinnae get sniff sniff.

Everyone should have a wee durty living next door. Tremendous entertainment in the wee small hours, without any of the downsides you get from your violent argument types.

Keep the local police on speed dial in case she brings home one of the violent argument types, however. We must protect our nation's wee durties.

I'm sure some of you have had this happen with your neighbours too?

Aye, cracking stuff. Not much more to say other than that, though.

Save Our Endangered Durties.

Similar experience recently in a hotel in Newcastle. The boy had some stamina, started about 6.30am and still going at 11.00 (not continuously but a good 4 or five rounds). I could hear every moan, groan, slap and squelch until I turned the telly up loud enough for Jeremy Kyle's perfectly timed "put something on the end of it" to blare back through the wall at them.